Question Time Commentary

Youtube

BBC Question Time Leaders Special Nigel Farage 19th Nov 2019

FiFi interrupts, Farage ignores her - good

Nice rebuttals to Car man and "woman in grey sweater" Labour activist

Good answers by Farage. His "Are you a racist?" and "Refugees" response was glorious

"That Poster" image was copied from a BBC News report

Impressive: no waffling, direct straight answers. Farage puts Corbyn and Johnson to shame
He's probably thinking for himself. I doubt he has many (I hope) Dominic or Seamus equivalents advising him.

This 'free' childcare will close many nurseries. I'm not sure of the figures but.... Child costs 5x an hour to look after. To make a bit of money they charge 6x. Goverment pay 3.75x of cost per an hour. Nursery charges more to the few people who pay (usually the working families) 1.25x more. More FREE hours = working families get charged so much, one of them will give up work.
More so following Blair/Brown cabal "Qualifications needed", "Must be Registered/Licenced" and Prescribed "Carer/Child ratio"

Three laws I'd like abolished along with "free child care" - it's not free, Taxpayers pay..

Election debates: How to watch the BBC Question Time leaders' special

Chaired by FFi - Johnson interrupted after 5 seconds?

ITV - Johnson interupted after <= 25 seconds

Doubt this is unbiased/even-handed:
ITV - Jo Swinson, Nicola Sturgeon, Nigel Farage and Sian Berry

Just stumbled across this . . . . :) :) :) !!

Russell Brand & Nigel Farage clash over immigration on Question Time (11/12/2014)
•Dec 11, 2014

Just stumbled across this . . . . :) :) :) !!

Russell Brand & Nigel Farage clash over immigration on Question Time (11/12/2014)
•Dec 11, 2014

I can't even watch anything with that perma-grin smug ****** Brand in it.

I do wonder if people are waiting for the post GE shambles before toys come out of the prank and people are on the streets

Not a single BREXIT backing panellist in Bolton, in which 58% of voters voted leave......

Not a single BREXIT backing panellist in Bolton, in which 58% of voters voted leave......
Fiona Bruce presents Question Time from Bolton. Panellists include secretary of state for housing, communities and local government Robert Jenrick, shadow secretary of state for justice and shadow lord chancellor Richard Burgon, Liberal Democrat and spokesperson on foreign affairs Chuka Umunna, the SNP's health spokesperson at Westminster Phillipa Whitford and assistant comment editor at the Daily Telegraph Sherelle Jacobs.

Not 'Zionists are the enemy of peace' Burgon, he's the male equivalent of Dianne Abbott a thickie that so stupid they'll try and lie in front of Andrew Neil

BlackDyke

War Hero
Richard Burgon, with an accent and syntax that us fellow northerners tend to associate with what used to be called Educationally Sub Normal.
He is a great advert for the competence of practitioners of the law.

Fiona Bruce presents Question Time from Bolton. Panellists include secretary of state for housing, communities and local government Robert Jenrick, shadow secretary of state for justice and shadow lord chancellor Richard Burgon, Liberal Democrat and spokesperson on foreign affairs Chuka Umunna, the SNP's health spokesperson at Westminster Phillipa Whitford and assistant comment editor at the Daily Telegraph Sherelle Jacobs.
I’ll be giving this one a miss I suspect as it’s utter bias. I may check in for the first five minutes though to see if there is any nice fanny in the audience

I’ll be giving this one a miss I suspect as it’s utter bias. I may check in for the first five minutes though to see if there is any nice fanny in the audience
If there is @bigeye will find it !! ;) .

BlackDyke

War Hero
They tried very hard with Farage, last night . . . and lost ;) .
Farage did well, very well indeed.
This episode reminded me of the Question Time 'Ambush' on Nick Griffin a few years back.
The blatantly engineered hostile audience was painfully obvious just like that at the Griffin debacle.
Only the BBC could have gained sympathy for an idiot like Griffin by setting him up so clearly.

Latest Threads