Question Time Commentary

Just watched the Corbyn v Johnson debacle. Its connection to QT? It could’ve been FiFi chairing the debate as the Doris interrupted Johnson almost every time he was speaking .... not so Lenin.
Mind you, BJ did waffle just a tad.
Laughter from the ITV audience as Corbyn claims his Brexit stance is clear

Is it worth watching full ITV show?

Now watching Nigel taking on the public on a QT special. He's doing well even though he's taking quite a bit of incoming.
Mr. Farage is intelligent and a good debater. And his opponents hate that.
J.H.C. . . . that pair (in the audience that asked questions), from the Junior Division of the "Sisterhood", were frightening!! Both very articulate, in their aggression and vehemence . . . but still frightening!

At the end . . . . I did notice a somewhat stunned, quite, calm descend over the studio, when Nigel explained his MEP salary was/is LESS THAN that of a UK GP's, of which there were a couple in the audience - who had questioned him earlier!

Last edited:
Laughter from the ITV audience as Corbyn claims his Brexit stance is clear

Is it worth watching full ITV show?
You could just look for highlights perhaps. John Curtice and Iain Dale discussed it on LBC. What comes across, time and again, from audiences, callers and on ARRSE, is that we really need politicians we can trust. Boris rightly pointed out that Labour and parliament have held the gov't back from making progress. Watch the NF ITV interview. TBP may rebrand after the G.E. to fill the vacuum left by what used to be labour etc.

J.H.C. . . . that pair from the Junior Division of the "Sisterhood", were frightening!! Both very articulate, in their aggression and vehemence . . . but still frightening!

I did notice a somewhat stunned, quite, calm descend over the studio, when Nigel explained his MEP salary was/is LESS THAN that of a UK GP's, of which there were a couple in the audience - who had questioned him earlier!
Agreed.
Swinson is deluded but wee nippy is just plain nasty. When she talked about putting BOJO and Nigel F in the jungle, the hate was clear to see.

Best advert I ever saw for removing the votes for women.
Nigel did respond clearly, and answered ALL the questions/accusations put to him.

But you could tell from their self-satisfied, smirking, smug expressions, throughout the rest of the programe, that those two weren't listening and/or didn't want to know !! :( .

[Well . . . they are female !! ].

Nigel did respond clearly, and answered ALL the questions/accusations put to him.

But you could tell from their self-satisfied, smirking, smug expressions, throughout the rest of the programe, that those two weren't listening and/or didn't want to know !! :( .

[Well . . . they are female !! ].
What was it he said, something like "you and your friend have clearly come here with an agenda"?
He got that right.

The audience is seriously loaded with left wing and liberal snowflakes but Nigel is thrashing them.
I haven't seen such astonishing gobshitery for a long time. Where did they get this audience from?

Farage showed his mettle there, but I seriously dispute the BBC's selection of the chair. Smirking taken to championship level.

Agreed.
Swinson is deluded but wee nippy is just plain nasty. When she talked about putting BOJO and Nigel F in the jungle, the hate was clear to see.
Sturgeon is damaged goods. She and Wee Eck have been thick as thieves for years, and all of a sudden she's moved heaven & earth to put distance between them. Nothing to do with his forthcoming trial for alleged attempted rapeS/sexual assaultS, surely. Vile woman.

Slime

LE
Sturgeon is damaged goods. She and Wee Eck have been thick as thieves for years, and all of a sudden she's moved heaven & earth to put distance between them. Nothing to do with his forthcoming trial for alleged attempted rapeS/sexual assaultS, surely. Vile woman.

Thick as thieves may be a little unfair, let’s just say thick as criminals :).

While he may get convicted she is also possibly in the political frame for visiting him after she was supposed not to contact him.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm just catching up on the Swinson interview, has she got a f'kin clue about anything? She just mentioned those who can't afford childcare, well don't have bloody kids if you can't!

I'm just catching up on the Swinson interview, has she got a f'kin clue about anything? She just mentioned those who can't afford childcare, well don't have bloody kids if you can't!
This 'free' childcare will close many nurseries. I'm not sure of the figures but.... Child costs 5x an hour to look after. To make a bit of money they charge 6x. Goverment pay 3.75x of cost per an hour. Nursery charges more to the few people who pay (usually the working families) 1.25x more. More FREE hours = working families get charged so much, one of them will give up work.

I'm off Friday 13th! I'm one of those (sad) people who stay up until 4am or so. Should be even more fun this time!
Ditto as I'm doing polling clerk

Thursday 21 Nov

Fiona Bruce presents Question Time from Bolton. Panellists include

Robert Jenrick - Con comm, sing, loc gvt​
Richard Burgon - Labour Farter for Sparta​
Chuka Umunna - where to begin ?. As I write, a LibDumb​
Phillipa Whitford - SNP Death rep​
Sherelle Jacobs - Torygraph ass commentariat​
Who was it said last week was the lowest possible ?

NSP

LE
The fucking SNP - again....?

The Greens deserve more presence on English town episodes than SNP, what with them holding more seats in England than the Scottish Nazi Party.

Now watching Nigel taking on the public on a QT special. He's doing well even though he's taking quite a bit of incoming.
Youtube

BBC Question Time Leaders Special Nigel Farage 19th Nov 2019

FiFi interrupts, Farage ignores her - good

Nice rebuttals to Car man and "woman in grey sweater" Labour activist

Good answers by Farage. His "Are you a racist?" and "Refugees" response was glorious

"That Poster" image was copied from a BBC News report

Impressive: no waffling, direct straight answers. Farage puts Corbyn and Johnson to shame

It'll be the England v NZ Match Special on the radio at bedtime.

Latest Threads