Question Time Commentary

It had flashes of greatness, but there seemed to be more and more of the pantomime rubbish where the participants dressed up and mugged it up in front of the camera. Biting satire, no. Tedious tomfoolery, yes.
Someone should have told them that politicians and political commentators are very rarely at all funny.

You just know that Andrew Neil probably thought that it was hilarious.
True.
TBH I used to fast forward through all the junk and just watched the 'serious' couch discussions.

Thursday 14/11/19 - Fiona Bruce disrupts an hour of topical dross from Brighthelmstone. On the panel:

James Cleverly - con, naff performer​
Clive Lewis - lab, me me me​
Alex Phillips - TBP, ok but can't think on her feet​
Liz Saville Roberts - Plaid Sussex, talks gibberish to show she can​
Chris Boardman - cyclist (motto - "We wunt be druv")​
Note, these may not be the views of the BBC
Looks like I'll be giving it a miss in that case.

It had flashes of greatness, but there seemed to be more and more of the pantomime rubbish where the participants dressed up and mugged it up in front of the camera. Biting satire, no. Tedious tomfoolery, yes.
Someone should have told them that politicians and political commentators are very rarely at all funny.

You just know that Andrew Neil probably thought that it was hilarious.
Not just This Week - numerous examples of ‘down with the youth”, supposedly edgy Producers totally dismantling great programmes to cater for what they believe the modern audience wants. The plummeting viewing figures provide the truth.

Not just This Week - numerous examples of ‘down with the youth”, supposedly edgy Producers totally dismantling great programmes to cater for what they believe the modern audience wants. The plummeting viewing figures provide the truth.
Yep, those edgy producers ignoring the fact that the very demographic they're targetting don't watch the BBC and the demographic that do aren't interested in their edgy bollocks production.

Slime

LE
I was really surprised to see that Barry Gardiner wasn’t on this week.

Something must be up with the Labour party, that’s a whole seven days he’s not been on for.

;)

Something must be up with the Labour party, that’s a whole seven days he’s not been on for.

;)
He's still there from last week, and still hasn't stopped speaking or answered the question.

Add USA, another big polluter, they too have a responsibility to reduce global warming.
Ahem, in percentage terms USA has reduced CO2 emissions more than EU....

...Thanks to less regulation and Shale Gas & Oil by Fracking.

Warm up to make your blood boil

Pcar Presents

Barry "Waffle" Gardiner and Nicky "Startled" Morgan and more

....and the "Don't call me Lady Nugee" fat, drunk slut

Emily Thornberry Refuses to Confirm or Deny if Labour Will Ever Use Trident

Tonight we're in Brighton, home of Green Loon Caroline Lucas who worships St Greta of Truant

Finally, one we know the answer to (clue two letters, M+1 & N+1)
Should 'Rule, Britannia!' Be Banned?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cleverly is a reservist and Lewis is ex. I wonder what his view in Corbyn is.

Topics?
NHS - Worst waiting lists in x years (which someone may change to "since records began") "Austerity - Cuts - Privatisation"
Flooding - "Austerity - Cuts - Too little too late - 4 legs good 2 legs bad"
Racism - "Is the Tory party racist?" ("thank **** for that, we don't have to discuss the anti-semitism investigation")
Labour DDOS - "Was it the Russians?"
Immigration - Do Labour want to open the gates or not?
Other possible subjects:
Why was Dominic Cummings in Russia? - conspiracy theories
Hong Kong - To defend the cause of freedom, Britain should open its doors to the liberty-loving Hong Kongers

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Interesting article on the local TV news just now, there were protesters outside a school Boris visited.
One woman holding a Labour placard was saying class sizes have risen under Boris’s premiership.

Really, more kids in all classes in the short time he’s been PM? :)

I’ll give it ten minutes and see what it’s like

Good question!!!!

Bruce needs to shit the f up

Slime

LE
didn’t anyone tell this woman she is wearing a microphone

Latest Threads