Question Time Commentary

I agree entirely. After the enquiry findings were announced most of the survivors were saying the same thing.
Not the most diplomatic of comments, maybe, but good advice nonetheless.
And the Moggster's comment began along the lines of "Having read the Coroner's report ....".

Looks like I was right switching off.
Do the panellists get paid?
Does the droning Gardiner get paid by the word?

Post 35107 plagiarised.
Go to the naughty step. ;)
Ooops. Sorry.
Not the naughty step! Again. I hope I haven't "Triggered" you and you go running to the Mods!

who is that fuckwit in the grey glasses? 1 min listening to his drivel made me turn over.
Allegedly he runs a PR Company. He's a good ad for "Don't use PR Companies"

Youtube

As befitting an awful episode, a poor quality rendition

Question Time Glasgow 07.11.19

Next week looking bad too: it's Brighton - Lefty "Paradise" of Greens, Chavs and Snowflakes

BBC Question Time 14 November - The Festival of Loons

It’s funny how ‘I’m a nurse’ in a Scottish accent sounded like ‘I’m an arse’.

Woman/Nurse in black bin bags can't speak English/Scottish either: Essex chav with Sco'ish accen'

... and she's a Uni Graduate of our world class education system

China must be laughing at us

Woman/Nurse in black bin bags can't speak English/Scottish either: Essex chav with Sco'ish accen'

... and she's a Uni Graduate of our world class education system

China must be laughing at us
China must be just part of a very long list of countries the way things stand at the moment.
I know ‘Gogglebox’ is as shite as things get, but when a range of ‘normal’ people get to comment on politics, I reckon they get a fairly mean average of opinion. We’re fooked!

Fack! I wish I’d taken a picture of the photo of FiFi on the cover of ‘Good Housekeeping’ in my dentists waiting room the other day. Because it looks like she had been photo shopped with an actual pair of tits. On tonight’s showing she clearly hasn’t. Not that it’s a crime. In her case though, just a hanging offence.
This?

Slime

LE
They've got that now
Ever tried to spend Scottish notes south of the border.
If the y went independent they'd have to adopt the Euro
Yes, I spend Scottish notes all the time, and to be fair, Bristol is quite a long way South of the border :)

They couldn’t use the Euro as they wouldn’t be in the EU if they become independent.

Slime

LE
and you have your own funny money!
Yes, we do, although I’ve never actually seen a Bristol pound.
That’s a bit weird really, I haven’t seen our own money, but regularly spend Scottish money here :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
They've got that now
Ever tried to spend Scottish notes south of the border.
If the y went independent they'd have to adopt the Euro
Just spent 24 hours in York and no problems with Scottish notes. Still ever seen a Yorkie refusing wonga?

Only ever had a problem spending Scottish money in England. And that was an Irish woman working in an Indian takeaway in Liverpool. Go figure.

Latest Threads