Question Time Commentary

It's a VERY 3rd division panel

Slime

LE
If Scotland voted for independence, we wouldn't have to listen to their crap.
Let the whole of the UK vote on Scottish independence, then they would be gone.
Gone straight away.
Out of the U.K.
Out of the EU.
No recognised currency
Plus a rapidly declining oil and gas industry.

Will no -one point out that more people voted leave in scotland than have ever voted for the SNP?

Did she just say "am an arrse"?

Slime

LE
It’s funny how ‘I’m a nurse’ in a Scottish accent sounded like ‘I’m an arse’.

Slime

LE
There is a huge advantage with safe rooms that many forget.
If an addict uses a safe room they may get get cup of tea/coffee, and may have perhaps the only conversation they have that day where they are treated as a Hunan being.
That can have a more positive effect than the drug they inject.

It's very noticeable that when Asians speak in London, it's all 'bud bud ding ding' and black people (as well as a fair proportion of white youngsters) sound like Trench Town yardies. In Glasgow they sound like Glaswegians.

It's very noticeable that when Asians speak in London, it's all ' bud bud ding ding' and black people (as well as a fair proportion of white youngsters) sound like Trench Town yardies. In Glasgow they sound like Glaswegians.
There is something catching about the scots accent - when I was working in Scotland off and on for quite a few years every time I came back to England I came back with varying degrees of scots.

Falling Plate

War Hero
Why is Barry Gardner advertising LV ? They had that symbol first, breech of copyright ?

Slime

LE
Generally poor, but worth watching imho just to see the SNP lacky get his just desserts for bringing up sexual trials :)

Latest Threads