Question Time Commentary

Kes was shite. Poignant, but shite.
My liking for that film is purely hedonistic and I’ve learned what the message being sent by Loach was, many years later. He cemented his phallus statement by that film about the Geordie ******** many years later. He did ‘The Angels share’ later and it’s brilliant as A film but politically shite, as all his films are.

Just like Momentum, XR have a bunch of loud, applauding seals supporting their cause. Grow up ffs!
Well they're both a bunch of Marxists so it's not really surprising

I hope someone booked her into a Thistle hotel, and she had to try and pronounce Thistle to the cabbie
It's not just the lisp. She frequently gulps and swallows the end of sentences. A singing teacher would prescribe breathing exercises.

Slime

LE
Is it a lisp-athon tonight ?

Julia made an excellent point about children being exploited by XR there, but, surprise, surprise, it was ignored.

endure

GCM
If a psychiatrist collected these posts out of context most of you would spend the rest of your days in the local mental hospital...

Slime

LE
My liking for that film is purely hedonistic and I’ve learned what the message being sent by Loach was, many years later. He cemented his phallus statement by that film about the Geordie ******** many years later. He did ‘The Angels share’ later and it’s brilliant as A film but politically shite, as all his films are.
I'd suggest Cathy come home was both excellent and ground breaking, and Looking for Eric is pretty good too.

It's not just the lisp. She frequently gulps and swallows the end of sentences. A singing teacher would prescribe breathing exercises.
Quite, and her BJ technique must be interesting

As I said above, I’m sure she’s been having speech therapy. The gulps and swallows might well be part of a ‘coping’ exercise.
Oops. Did I just say ‘gulps and swallows ...’?

Latest Threads