Question Time Commentary

Just been watching Politics Live on Beeb 2 and have warmed intensely to a politician called Jake Berry. He really must appear on QT as he’d rip FiFi a new one as he just has the whole panel on this show! Typically as she works for the Beeb, Jo Coburn kept trying to interrupt Berry as he was making good points and frustrating the whole panel. He just carried on making his point and talked over hers and the other panel members continual interruptions.
They were nearly all in tears of frustration like the cry babies they are because Berry wouldn’t tell them how we are going to leave on the 31st without breaking the law. I’m surprised he didn’t start windmilling, howling Fack Off! Fack Off!!!
Unfortunately, he will probably never grace our screens again.

Very shite. Bonnie Greer has just claimed that the Good Friday Agreement was the result of negotiations between Murica and the European Union. Nobody said a word against that steaming pile of merda.
"Ireland owes UK nothing"
- wrong again know nothing Greer

However, UK owes RoI nothing; BBC & C4 take note: RoI farmers' well being is Not Our Problem. Belfast Agreement is nothing to do with border, trade, RoI & EU or USA

Talking of border - is there a wall or barbed wire fence between Norway & Sweden? Around Andora and Lichtenstein?

Again wrong/lies:

In NI: Nobody votes Labour, Lib Dem, Plyd or SNP in NI, but some vote Conservative

"UK trade deal that shafts Ireland" on BBC Question time -- Not our problem

USA is Irish - ha, ha, ha bollocks try British as you speak English

Black septic woman claiming she's Irish - rofl - move to RoI then.

Audience member clashes with Bonnie Greer on Question Time

Arrogant dismisive cow and a liar

Scousers are a maligned minority, he is, she's a racist bully

QuestionTime audience laughs at Labour’s Brexit policy

On Sky:

How would a Labour government adapt the housing market

Sophy: Tories fault septic woman claimed Dip Im and fled - if convicted what? Fine, pussy pass suspended sentence?

Labour bint: why does her head keep falling down? "Grenfell, {Blair's} Building Controls, Climate Change - justifies expropriate empty homes"

Does Sophy say: "Sounds like Zim"? No says "I think WE can agree"

Not mentioned: 300,000+ Net Immigration every year since Blair - that's ~6 Million more in UK, plus illegals which are ~half (Thames Water Sewage)

Sophy didn't laugh at her Labour Brexit

I'm hoping for a Lisa and Julia cat fight, and with any luck torrential rain will turn the QT location into a mudbath where they can both slug it out

Beckenham

Grant Shapps MP - usually good
Lisa Nandy MP - respects Brexit vote, but will be "No Deal not acceptable"
Theo Paphitis - could be fun
Rupert Read associate professor of philosophy at the University Polytechnic of East Anglia - this weeks comedian
Julia Hartley-Brewer -yipee :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
After last week's shambles, I feel that I may have a reason to letch watch tonight. Purely to check out the quality of the discussion, you understand.
I'm sure Julia will put on a good front!

Just been watching Politics Live on Beeb 2 and have warmed intensely to a politician called Jake Berry. He really must appear on QT as he’d rip FiFi a new one as he just has the whole panel on this show! Typically as she works for the Beeb, Jo Coburn kept trying to interrupt Berry as he was making good points and frustrating the whole panel. He just carried on making his point and talked over hers and the other panel members continual interruptions.
They were nearly all in tears of frustration like the cry babies they are because Berry wouldn’t tell them how we are going to leave on the 31st without breaking the law. I’m surprised he didn’t start windmilling, howling Fack Off! Fack Off!!!
Politics Live Jake Berry - 9 Oct 19

Jake was good and correct to not reveal strategy

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Politics Live Jake Berry - 9 Oct 19

Jake was good and correct to not reveal strategy
Good man! Once again one Brexiteer versus a Remain panel and Remain presenter! He did a great job.

I'm sure Julia will put on a good front!
I ditched last week after about 10 mins. I trust JHB will keep us abreast of things.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Bugger, I've got to be up at sparrow fart tomorrow.

Latest Threads