Question Time Commentary

Was a reason given for the ending of This Week? Replacing it with some sort of 'podcast' seems to be an appallingly unintuitive decision; I certainly don't listen to any, who on Earth does?

Was a reason given for the ending of This Week? Replacing it with some sort of 'podcast' seems to be an appallingly unintuitive decision; I certainly don't listen to any, who on Earth does?
Aaannndrrrewww has a pop at the lefties. They don’t like that. They’ll say it’s cost related. Although I fail to see how a show like that would cost a lot.

This week's (not This Week's) News Watch dealt only with QT.

One contributor in the studio was insistent that 'most weeks there is a Leave majority on the panel' and she is sick of Nigel Farage always being on.

NW noted that NF had been on a total of 33 occasions, but 3 visits only since 2016. Once a year since the Leave vote is too often, and perhaps twice a year before that is excessive ... for the man who has been driving the Referendum for the last 10-15 years ?

QT had declined to send someone to discuss audience and panel make-up, even though they promised to do so before the current series ended.

Plus ça change .... roll on September.

Last edited:
This week's (not his Week's) News Watch dealt only with QT.

One contributor in the studio was insistent that 'most weeks there is a Leave majority on the panel' and she is sick of Nigel Farage always being on.

NW noted that NF had been on a total of 33 occasions, but 3 visits only since 2016. Once a year since the Leave vote is too often, and perhaps twice a year before that is excessive ... for the man who has been driving the Referendum for the last 10-15 years ?

QT had declined to send someone to discuss audience and panel make-up, even though they promised to do so before the current series ended.

I saw that. The woman in the studio criticising Nigel Farage was full of contradictions. She initially said the time she was a member of the audience it wasn’t particularly volatile or confrontational, yet in the next breath she said she was in the audience when Farage was on and he was whipping up hostility with the audience. Make your mind up woman! Unless you are admitting to being in the audience more than once yourself, thereby undermining your own argument! Silly cow.

This week's (not his Week's) News Watch dealt only with QT.

A leave majority on the panel?
She must watch a very different QT to me then.

A leave majority on the panel?
She must watch a very different QT to me then.
She came across as barking. No wonder she got on both QT and Newswatch - appeared to be a BBC ‘go to’ type. The chap sat next to her on Newswatch (a Brexiteer) hardly got a look in.

Arrsers obsession with her is bizarre. She’s a dog.
Having said that, I’ve been around enough Garrisons to see the sort of women that they end up marrying.
Nice chassis. She can stick her head under the pillow and from behind.

What's not to like about that?