Question Time Commentary

Caroline changed bank accounts, thinking it would make a difference over apartheid
Why? Was she banking in RSA? Shuuurely not for tax avoidance purposes...?!!

She couldn't possibly be in any way hypocritical, being an upstanding politici-.........wait; what am I thinking?!

Why? Was she banking in RSA? Shuuurely not for tax avoidance purposes...?!!

She couldn't possibly be in any way hypocritical, being an upstanding politici-.........wait; what am I thinking?!
It was probably because Barclays had lots of interests in South Africa and the National Union of Students tried to organise a boycott. It was winding down when I was a student (1989-92) for obvious reasons, but I heard stories of university rugby club members walking into student union bars waving their Barclays cheque books a few years earlier.

Fox hunting, the central issue of our times.
Q1 and nothing changes

Ford spot on "Hunt was answering a question" - Bruce interruptions/questions start after 5 seconds

Lewis: bollocks rant and ignores what Con woman said - no Bruce interruptions

Haigh: Lab speech ignoring question - no Bruce interruptions

Berry: Green Lab speech ignoring question - no Bruce interruptions

Harwood: talked fast, succint and correct - Bruce watching him, but can't find opportunity to interrupt; he'll be mostly ignored from now

imo Fox aka vermin hunting is OK; that events are organised to make an unpleasant job pleasurable is wonderful.

Louise Haigh, Labour minister for policing, complaining about Tories and a fan of red blood orange* hair dye, as she's not red enough.
FTFY

* orange outside, red inside - like watermelons

Erm why has she got sunglasses on in a studio?
She spouted Green bollocks about pollution, pesticides etc - an attention seeking "look at me" loon

Funnily Lewis spoke about mental health next time he spoke

Unless I missed it, so far only Martin and Tom have mentioned the deficit.
How does Sian's concern's with bus cuts square up with cutting pollution?
Berry has missed the bus - green loon on C4 News tonight: EV's are not a solution, they emit asthma & cancer causing particulate pollution from eg tyres & brakes.

Back to bare foot walking?

Hmm, she was wearing smart clothes, make-up, jewellery and groomed hair. Not for her then.

This crappy Tory mp is a great example of not actually saying anything meaningful .
Tory?

No, she's Labour's second MP on panel chosen for you by BBC. Like Green & Lab 1 an authoritarian who wants a centralised autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader (Junker/May), severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

It was probably because Barclays had lots of interests in South Africa and the National Union of Students tried to organise a boycott. It was winding down when I was a student (1989-92) for obvious reasons, but I heard stories of university rugby club members walking into student union bars waving their Barclays cheque books a few years earlier.
Having met many of the Rugby Club members who preceeded us I believe that.

I just find the whole new series with the fragrant Fiona tiresome and predictable...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor