Question Time Commentary

Alright- who’s the Arrser?
Same as here?

Take a gander at this photograph of a porky protester screeching 'Nazi scum!' at a Donald Trump supporter in London this week.

It's uncanny how much she looks like the Baby Trump blimp being flown at the same demonstration.

This priceless resemblance was spotted by a wag on an internet forum called ARRSE, which is an abbreviation of the Army Rumour Service, popular with those interested in military matters...

Last edited:
Hadrian's wall has a few holes in it these days and some of us have escaped.
Well, Romans did recognise Edinburgh's value; knocked holes then built Antonine Wall - East end was Cramond

Would someone please remind me how much I detested him before because of his promotion of the faked POW photos. He’s soared in my estimation in recent times and risks absolution.
I have to say Morgan is giving them a tough time and he’s asking the hard questions
My worlds in a spin I’m agreeing with Piers
Never thought I’d be wanting to hear more from Piers Morgan.
Before programme lots of you were slagging of Piers.

I posted this

Piers has matured since his Mirror debacle. Sensible, straight talking, likes Trump; Remainer who respects Ref result, doesn't want Ref 2 and doesn't support May's EU Surrender treaty.

:p

PS Don't like him, he's slimy like Cameron; but he mostly talks sense and is MSM, a rare combination - two exceptions: he's anti guns & pro illegal immigrants - and it's good when a Lefty exhibits common sense on most issues

Before programme lots of you were slagging of Piers.

I posted this

:p

PS Don't like him, he's slimy like Cameron; but he mostly talks sense and is MSM, a rare combination - two exceptions: he's anti guns & pro illegal immigrants - and it's good when a Lefty exhibits common sense on most issues
I actually quite like piers Morgan

I actually quite like piers Morgan
I like what he says, but don't like his smug-git persona; similar to liking an actor's ability, but loathing the person - eg Cumberthing

You might like this

World Exclusive: Trump on Meeting the Royal Family
Piers questions Donald Trump about his relationship with the Royals and clarifies his {misrepresented} 'nasty' comments about Meghan Markle.

Nigel keeps insisting he has some quality Brexit Party candidates being lined up should there be a General Election. I sincerely hope so, because if she is an example of the quality on offer, they are in trouble. She appears a bit thick and over excitable (and not in a pervy way).
She's young and not used to being on a "live" TV debate programme - imho TBP shouldn't have pushed her on. She did speak well at TBP rallies.

Mike Greene was Brexit Parrty candidate in Peterborough.

Decent bloke, unlike the anti-Semite sour faced Labour harridan who won on postal votes. Any 5+ all from same 1 bedroom flat?

EXCLUSIVE: Convicted Vote-Rigger Out Campaigning Today For Labour In Peterborough

Did I mention Postal Votes?

The NHS is absolutely fooked. One of the reasons for that, is the entrenced 'we don't do change' attitudes. Maybe a bit of commercial savvy from Trump, would improve things.
NHS does do change, but at a glacial pace; and when change happens old is still done too.

Back in early 1990s most vets had blood test machines: take dog in, sample taken, 5 min later nurse returns with results printout.

NHS 2019 - do any GPs have a blood test machine? Not to my knowledge.

A good start would be sack all the managers/admin Brown hired, then fire another 50%.

BUPA hospital my mother worked in had 1 manager and 4 admin.

Just realised that super sexy blonde bint, is sat next to a slightly older but equally sexy blonde. Mother / Daughter combo maybe....oh matron.
vlcsnap-2019-06-07-22h47m58s59.png

Speccy twat hasn't noticed that the cages and separation policy was an Obama idea (and, as far as I can recall, the photos that were claimed to be of immigrants being caged under Trump were actually taken whilst Barry was in office0.
Correct. Photos were from 2014

C4 News Jon Snow repeated same accusation last week; USA journo hit back hard

Snow " err...I didn''t know that..." - bollocks, he knew he was lying

Thursday 13th June - from somewhere in Welsh Wales

Panellists are former

Theresa Villiers MP - ex-secretary of state for Northern Ireland
Leaver​

Stephen Kinnock MP - weaned on the teat of the EU
remainer​

Adam Price AM - leader of Plaid Cymru
the only remainer in the village
Mark Reckless AM - leader of the Brexit Party in the Welsh Assembly
Leaver
Francesca Martinez - comedienne and authrix
remaineress? - watch for sub-titling howlers​

Thursday 13th June - from somewhere in Welsh Wales

Panellists are former

Theresa Villiers MP - ex-secretary of state for Northern Ireland
Leaver​

Stephen Kinnock MP - weaned on the teat of the EU
remainer​

Adam Price AM - leader of Plaid Cymru
the only remainer in the village
Mark Reckless AM - leader of the Brexit Party in the Welsh Assembly
Leaver
Francesca Martinez - comedienne and authrix
remaineress? - watch for sub-titling howlers​
Where is this Welsh Wales you refer to? And why the weak joke about 'the village'?

This Week (after Question Time)

Andrew Neil reviews the political week with Michael Portillo, Liz Kendall and Miranda Green, while Quentin Letts heads to a nightclub to look back over the headlines in a film.

Their guests are the historian David Starkey looking at the intellectual void in politics, while comedian Matt Forde talks about the absurd in the spotlight section.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Just_plain_you The Training Wing 0
A The Science Forum 103
chrisg46 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 8