Question Time Commentary

Neil ripping Creasy a new one over how much of the vote BP got over her party in her constituency just now. Choice!

Bremner is funny but I'm finding his misrepresentations a tad annoying, even though I am not actually a Trump supporter. More a supporter of truth and fact.

Piers Morgan becoming more credible with every QT appearance; horrifying, really. Chairwoman simpering to cue. Oddly sensible audience. I only saw this because the probable Questions could lead to a bit of cognitive dissonance/virtue signalling among the panel, and sure enough, the SNP díckhead attempted to crowbar 'Commonwealth Troops' into the discussion before being closed down.

This Week: yappy, yammery, wimmin. F's sake. ChooChoo fellow wisely and smilingly staying out of their wimminsmonthlyproblem shrillyakking.

Labour nick Peterborough from the BP - but apparently there's on;ly 700-odd votes in it.

Labour nick Peterborough from the BP - but apparently there's on;ly 700-odd votes in it.
It was Labour's to lose. TBP success there was in vote share and coming a very strong second from only launching weeks ago. Despite claiming victory Labour lost 8% vote share, down to 31%, a new record low for a byelection winner, if I heard that correctly.

It was Labour's to lose. TBP success there was in vote share and coming a very strong second from only launching weeks ago. Despite claiming victory Labour lost 8% vote share, down to 31%, a new record low for a byelection winner, if I heard that correctly.
That happened because some Conservative voters who probably voted TBXP in the EUs, lost their bottle and voted Tory again. The mugs. Will they never learn. Corbyn and his cronies are unelectable, but could end up in power because the alternatives will be split between Tory and TBXP.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
TBP and Tory votes combined equal 16000+, much much more than Labour which shows that FPTP is not always the way to get a real result of what the voting public want!

You should have saved yourself. Alex Philips (TBP) is on This Week.
Nigel keeps insisting he has some quality Brexit Party candidates being lined up should there be a General Election. I sincerely hope so, because if she is an example of the quality on offer, they are in trouble. She appears a bit thick and over excitable (and not in a pervy way).

Nigel keeps insisting he has some quality Brexit Party candidates being lined up should there be a General Election. I sincerely hope so, because if she is an example of the quality on offer, they are in trouble. She appears a bit thick and over excitable (and not in a pervy way).
Limited vocabulary. Repeated use of key words and phrases. She's not alone in that. Possibly stage nerves but agreed, her performance needs to improve. Watching a documentary about Maggie T, she had to work at public speaking skills before she got her chance to become PM. I don't expect Alex to reach that position but she might calm down a bit and improve over time. We can hope.

Last edited:
I thought it was quite good - there was a lot of people in the audience that weren't having any of the usual crap, even when a chosen placeman ready with the usual crap got called. Heard a fair bit of "sharp intake of breath" and outright hissing tonight.
It’s t didn’t do it for me. Too quiet for a remain voting community

Do you think Nicky Morgan can turn her head all the way round?
To show she's not two faced?

Morgan supporting Gove indicates one of them has changed their face and women rarely do.

btw All contenders seem to be supporting May's "Surrender" minus Irish bit - that was EU plan, RoI was used & abused: we become EU colony

How about ‘there is no national pride in anyone other than the armed forces’
Lots of UK national pride in my family, NI & Gib

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Just_plain_you The Training Wing 0
A The Science Forum 103
chrisg46 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 8