Question Time Commentary

But, but she said on QT that she was receiving more emails praising her stance than emails protesting her stance, surely she can't be lying?
She only lies when her lips move

I've saw or heard Alistair Campbell on at least 3 BBC stations and the tv arguing he knows best and we must remain.
Another reptile and a reminder to myself that in my opinion, I’m on the right side of the fence.

But, but she said on QT that she was receiving more emails praising her stance than emails protesting her stance, surely she can't be lying?
But...but...but she does receive more positive than negative e-mails. Her PA filters out most of the negative ones before passing them on to her.

If she was asked how many of each were actually sent to her office and answered truthfully it might be a different story.

I think I've saw or heard Alistair Campbell on at least 3 BBC stations and the tv arguing he knows best and we must remain.
It's quite good fun when Farage has him as a guest on his Sunday morning show on LBC. Campbell doesn't always leave the studio feeling so smug and on top then.

Presumably that's why when she jacked the Tory's and went independent she won't put her money where her mouth is and call a by election to see if her locals vote her back in.

Mind even when she does get her P45 she'll have a decent career at the BBC.
I think I've saw or heard Alistair Campbell on at least 3 BBC stations and the tv arguing he knows best and we must remain.
Alistair Campbell should be taken out and shot with wooden gun load with Pigshit. The man is utterly contemptible, he's never been elected to anything yet he manages to usurp the BBC. Nation should speak truth unto nation- whatever ever that now means

I'm currently in aNHS hospital visiting , the rant/ gossip of the minute is Farage wants to sell the NHS to the septic , enlighten me please.

I'm currently in aNHS hospital visiting , the rant/ gossip of the minute is Farage wants to sell the NHS to the septic , enlighten me please.
Wasn't that the stated consequence of us staying in the EU and having TATP or whatever the EU-US trade deal is called imposed on us?

Wasn't that the stated consequence of us staying in the EU and having TATP or whatever the EU-US trade deal is called imposed on us?
TTIP

Presumably that's why when she jacked the Tory's and went independent she won't put her money where her mouth is and call a by election to see if her locals vote her back in.

Mind even when she does get her P45 she'll have a decent career at the BBC.
Christ, that guy annoys the shit out of me.

He has a manner of talking over everybody else, as if he thinks that if others can't talk it makes him right.

It doesn't, and he's a ****.

ChangeUK proposed 'solidarity' candidate dropped out after pressure.

Reported that he was Femi Oluwole, leading light of 'Our Future, Our Choice, Our Indecision'
News: Peterborough by-election: Remain ‘unity’ candidate Femi Oluwole pulls out, leaving anti-Brexit voters divided

On you tube there is a vid of Katy Hopkins interviewing him and he gets destroyed - she asked him who was funding him and he got so tongue tied his minder stepped in to stop the interview
The Femi Oluwole interview where Femi's PR chap halts interview at ~15m

Last edited:
Which snowflake/censor did you upset?

Note to Mods: lighten up or you may legally be defined as Publishers rather than "Speakers Corner"/"Public Square"

FTFY ;)

As the Lib Dems grasp at straws, why IS the wily Brussels Eurocrat Guy Verhofstadt telling us who to vote for?

EUrocrats laughing at inept May - Youtube:

Brexit - Behind Closed Doors Part 1/2 (Storyville - BBC 4)

Brexit - Behind Closed Doors Part 2/2 (Storyville - BBC 4)

I have asked the very same question on the Brexit thread
He was going mad about an affront to democracy last week when Their President told the Turkish People who voted the opposition into parliament to go away have a rethink and vote again for the right party.
Yet now campaigns for a second referendum over here

Have a watch of this

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A AGC, RAPTC and SASC 11
J Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment 6
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 82