Question Time Commentary

Glasgow doesn’t have the same racial balance and could probably fit into a couple of London boroughs.
Yep.

Glasgow ~600,000 ~85% white British

London ~7,500,000 <50% white British

Charles Moore nailed it

And I want my Op Banner back. Apart from the occasional death and maiming, it was quite good fun.
Op Banner was a great real world, low cost, live fire training school for Army.

If it openly* kicks off again I have, on balance, no great concern - I'm from NI.

* openly as it's ongoing, but hidden by msm.

We missed out on all the community centre guff, no facilities for yoofs other than a local park and supermarket carpark for trolley racing. We all had knifes and an array of other weapons but nobody went home on a stretcher.
Same here, although we had a beach and Op Banner too.

Ash Nutcase seems to believe EU will ban all exports to UK if no deal.
That would finish off the Euro, not to mention all the net contributors economies - rapidly followed by the economies of the net suckers on the teat of EU largesse.

That would finish off the Euro, not to mention all the net contributors economies - rapidly followed by the economies of the net suckers on the teat of EU largesse.
Eurocrats wouldn't care. In their war against UK, EU casualties are collateral damage for the greater good.

Julia Hartley-Brewer promoting Left fake news

Worse, she doubles down when called out

Julia Hartley-Brewer should have apologised "Sorry, had a blonde gullible moment"

Oh dear, Lammy said there is only one version of remain.
Perhaps he can tell us what it will/would involve, and any future agreements with the EU
David "Despot" Lammy and "He's called Jeremy" banging on about compromise needed. No it's not.

Sometimes there are absolutes whereby no compromise is applicable, and this is one of them. It is, in the end, an enormous betrayal of democracy, and of the people, and will prove to be deeply corrosive. We voted to leave the EU. Not to leave part of the EU. The politicians were duty-bound to enact that decision. But having paid lip service to “respecting the vote”, they decided in the end that it would be more fun not to respect it at all, whether by demanding another vote, or the revoking of article 50, or by simply sliding, gradually, towards a Brexit so soft that it was not Brexit at all.

[DRIFT]

"POLITICS LIVE" Thursday 11 April 2019.

Who SHE?! . . . New "presenter".

Already much more lively, humourous, vibrant, informative, discussion.

[/DRIFT]

Last edited:
[DRIFT]

"POLITICS LIVE" Thursday 11 April 2019.

Who SHE?! . . . New "presenter".

Already much more lively, humourous, informative, discussion.

[/DRIFT]
Elizabeth Glinka. She usually does the roving bits, visiting factories and doing pop up polls of various topical questions on UK streets. She sometimes stands in for Jo and Andrew, as she has today.

Elizabeth Glinka. She usually does the roving bits, visiting factories and doing pop up polls of various topical questions on UK streets. She sometimes stands in for Jo and Andrew, as she has today.
She is good. Better than the over-contolling regulars, stifling(?) the free flow of ideas, conversation.

The epitome of "Less (intervention/control) is More", as an "anchor person".

Added the word "vibrant" to earlier post :) .

Last edited:
She is good. Better than the over-contolling regulars, stifling(?) the free flow of ideas, conversation.
I think she has improved over the few shows she has chaired.
The epitome of "Less (intervention/control) is More", as an "anchor person".
Yes. Adam Flemming, often seen at Brussels covering Brexit, has also started to chair the show recently. He seemed to think it a bit of a baptism of fire when dropped in it but did okay. The normal thread for Politics Live and Sunday Politics is here:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/new-daily-sunday-politics-plus-pmqs.285937/page-21

Blackford and Benn call for 2nd referendum again. PMTM advises it has already been rejected by parliament. Some disrespectful language heard from one of Blackford's colleages "suck it up". Might have been Joanna Cherry.
Sir Bill Cash has just called for PMTM to resign. In reply she said "I think he knows the answer to that".

Last edited:
In an ideal world (HaHaHaHaHa) Aunty would invite a complete and balanced panel of professionals/industrialists who would revel in pointing out they’re still working on a Thursday night, but the MPs couldn’t be bothered.

Latest Threads