Question Time Commentary

I don't think the audience was overly convinced by the Lab excuse for Corbyn flouncing out of last night's cross-party meeting.

NSP

LE
Thank fuck she gave her age then, else some of us might have been in a spot of bother I suspect.

Another Bingo card for the future "I wasn't old enough to vote, but I would have voted Remain"

Well she’s either well rehearsed or very bright

She's meant to ask a question. Not give a speech.

Half cut audience member

NSP

LE
Is anyone else finding that they tune in for the kick-off and as soon as it is clear that it's yet another "Brexit special" they just switch off and let the waffle pass them by, sticking with it solely in the hope of a decent bit of totty spotting?

That 16 year old has to be a Remain plant. Her makeup looks like Morticia Adams.

I don't think the audience was overly convinced by the Lab excuse for Corbyn flouncing out of last night's cross-party meeting.
To be fair for once Corbyn really was present but not involved, strange they haven't used it as an excuse it's almost like they can't bear to actually tell the truth

Is anyone else finding that they tune in for the kick-off and as soon as it is clear that it's yet another "Brexit special" they just switch off and let the waffle pass them by, sticking with it solely in the hope of a decent bit of totty spotting?
Been like that for me for the last 12 months mate. As soon as they stopped having Hitchens and Starkey et al on.

I made the mistake of turning over to c5 and saw some bloke get his balls nailed to a table. Which somehow describes all this Brexit guff.

Alcohol helps.

Slime

LE
Should Tobias wait for the shinner to speak, then ask him if he had to show his British driving licence or British passport as ID to get in the hall?

I know that’s childish, but it’s better than the rubbish that is usually spoken on QT.

Thank fuck she gave her age then, else some of us might have been in a spot of bother I suspect.
Old enough to bleed, old enough to erm. Now what was it again?

Latest Threads