Question Time Commentary

Staggered as well that he could say Leave was run by the worst politicians given Remain called upon such beloved figures as Blair, Campbell and Clegg.
Obama threatening went down well

Every opinion voiced by the SNP guy is predicated on Scottish independence. He really is not interesed in anything else.
Let's all have the vote then they will be independent.

Last edited:
OT

Anyone?

This was mentioned some time ago – military expert help needed
So, a sniper rifle that’s fully silenced. In the comments a story was mentioned about an SAS (?) bloke who’d used one in Iraq (?) to explode the head of a bomb making trainer. His recruits rather melted away.

Near entirely silent, subsonic bullet, sound of the action itself only apparently.

So, what’s the rifle called?

...and the national interest gets lost in the shuffle.
In a democracy the national interest is what the Nation voted for, not what the establishment want.

NSP

LE
It has to be said that they are shooting themselves in the foot with this Brexit farce. No-one, whichever camp they're in, is going to trust the political class ever again if they engineer a non-exit. And people our politicians decry as undemocratic, like Putin, are going to use it as a hammer on an anvil in the face of future abuse: "You call me a despot when you in the so-called 'Western democracies' collectively ignore the democratic will of your people and actively seek to usurp their democratically expressed intent, etc, etc?"

The Prez of the US of A will be chuffed to bits when he's getting bad international press off of the back of this farago for years to come.

NSP

LE
QT/BBC darling makes a tit of himself. Again...

Jones really is a knob,isn't he...
He's an annoying perma shouty little student Marxist, annoying but never the real threat to our nation

Besides his card is marked for campaigning against Jezbollah

NSP

LE
He's an annoying perma shouty little student Marxist, annoying but never the real threat to our nation

Besides his card is marked for campaigning against Jezbollah
You should see the comments from the like-minded on his FB and Twatter pages. He might not be a threat but they, as a collective, most certainly are.

You should see the comments from the like-minded on his FB and Twatter pages. He might not be a threat but they, as a collective, most certainly are.
Never underestimate the power of stupid power in groups, that's how governments get elected, and Momentum know how to appeal to the stupid, the gullible and the bigoted

Question Time from Belfast tomorrow.... I wonder will the DUP throw their cards on the table and denounce Mays deal for good.

I'd like to see a panel including Kate Hoey MP, Arlene Foster, some Provo in a suit and someone similar to the Cambridge EU employment law professor from last Thursday night, giving concise impartial analysis.

Hopefully there's someone competent on the panel (Nigel Dodds would do) to rip Sinn Fein to shreds.

NSP

LE
Question Time from Belfast tomorrow.... I wonder will the DUP throw their cards on the table and denounce Mays deal for good.

I'd like to see a panel including Kate Hoey MP, Arlene Foster, some Provo in a suit and someone similar to the Cambridge EU employment law professor from last Thursday night, giving concise impartial analysis.

Hopefully there's someone competent on the panel (Nigel Dodds would do) to rip Sinn Fein to shreds.
I'd like to see that economist Septic youngster, Kate Somethingorother, on again.

Not only does she talk sense intelligently but she's knob-destroyingly fuckworthy.

I'd like to see that economist Septic youngster, Kate Somethingorother, on again.

Not only does she talk sense intelligently but she's knob-destroyingly fuckworthy.
Kate Andrews.

Saw her mother doing a similar role in US politics a few weeks back.

Striking similarities in voice, views, looks & outlook.

Oddly, they don't seem to have a wiki presence, but I'm sure they are M&D (not medicine & duty)

170843492-3f97d1c1-2c89-49e1-9758-fa6446c4af0b.jpg

You'll end up with Naomi Long from the Alliance party. Knob destroying alright... you'll never get a hard-on again, looking at yon thing.

NSP

LE
Kate Andrews.

Saw her mother doing a similar role in US politics a few weeks back.

Striking similarities in voice, views, looks & outlook.

Oddly, they don't seem to have a wiki presence, but I'm sure they are M&D (not medicine & duty)
That's the honey.

Hmmm - sounds like a perfect mother/daughter threesome. I must brush up on my economic small talk.

Latest Threads