Question Time Commentary

NSP

LE
He's right there on food. We've spent too long importing most of it and paying farmers not to grow or breed anything - by EU edict. Madness given the amount of arable land we have.

Or, at least, used to have before Labour opened the door and swelled the population by getting on for eight million and we started carpet bombing the countryside with brick shoeboxes to house them all all the people fleeing the new urban ghettoes.

Now she is seriously ugly.

Double bagger

Some real intellect being demonstrated by the remainers in the audience. Has anyone asked they question ‘did the remainers understand what they were voting for?’
There is another question that needs begging:
MPs voted, overwhelmingly, to trigger Art 50, and enshrined 29 March 2019 as the leaving date in Law.
Did they not know what they were voting for?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
SNP Leader.......pissed off that we could split from Europe but he never managed it with the porridge eaters.
Give everyone in the UK the vote and the SNP will win

Falling Plate

War Hero
Can we have another peoples vote on the last general election result ? I didn't like how it turned out.

To be fair the only one on the panel who has talked any sense is the Law Prof!

Slime

LE
The SNP lacky's gag about a shiver on the shadow front bench is likely to make me giggle for quite some time :)

Best QT one liner in ages :)

The SNP lacky's gag about a shiver on the shadow front bench is likely to make me giggle for quite some time :)

Best QT one liner in ages :)
Stolen from someone with far more intellect than this belter.

Hang on did SNP bloater just say "you dont bring the same legislation forward ignoring the precedent of the protocol of parliament"?? What like you crying for another public referendum or because that involves the unwashed public, its not the same!!!!????

Slime

LE
Check out the sweaty armpit on that blue shirt !

Latest Threads