Question Time Commentary

Am watching it now. She really is as thick as s***.
She doesn't realise that by complaining she's encouraging more viewers to watch the programme, thus reinforcing their opinion of her stupidity, gullibility and lack of credibility.

Ironic really when they probably have more in common with Nick Griffin's politics than they'd like to admit to, just don't mention the Jews....
I've just finished watching it. And I really can't see what she's (Diane Abbott) whinging about. She got off far too easy imho mate.

She doesn't realise that by complaining she's encouraging more viewers to watch the programme, thus reinforcing their opinion of her stupidity, gullibility and lack of credibility.
Does anyone actually think that she has half an ounce of of common sense?
Perhaps Ms Abbott has spent too long in the Westminster bubble. She certainly is out of touch with the views of labour voters outside of London.

I've just finished watching it. And I really can't see what she's (Diane Abbott) whinging about. She got off far too easy imho mate.
But people laughed at her. And mocked her. Which must make them raaaaaacisssst. Obvs.

You're not allowed to give the anointed a hard time. Wait ill the commissars get hold of FB come the glorious day....

I believe the friction between Dianne Abott and Isabel Oakeshott may have started in the train on the way to Derby when they were in the same carriage .... courtesy of Guido ...

When they arrived at Derby station, Diane somehow managed to drop her money on the floor. She struggled to pick up the money, which given Diane’s generous size she was finding difficult to retrieve from under the table and chairs. Since the train would soon be pulling out of the station, Isabel helped pick up the coins, lest Question Time’s other guest should miss her station. Handing the cash back to Diane, Isabel quipped “I’m tempted to make a political point about Labour’s recklessness with money.” The other First Class passengers laughed. Diane responded with her trademark death stare…
... full article linky ... First Class Awkwardness at Diane's Expense -

Andrew Neil no longer hosting politics Live on Wednesdays. He will be hosting it on Thursdays instead.
Post updated to save folk having to figure it out from his rambling tweet.
It was 'moving PMQs' that made it strange.

A real bugger that he won't be there for that - JoCo is truly abysmal. And getting worse as AN takes more of a back seat.

That is extremely well put by Oakshott -particularly the bit about how agonisingly slowly Flabbot talks.

In spite of the hypocrisy, racism, stupidity, sense of entitlement, lies, victim mentality, double standards and dishonesty it is her incessant slow rambling style of speaking that pisses me off the most.

That is extremely well put by Oakshott -particularly the bit about how agonisingly slowly Flabbot talks.

In spite of the hypocrisy, racism, stupidity, sense of entitlement, lies, victim mentality, double standards and dishonesty it is her incessant slow rambling style of speaking that pisses me off the most.
It's the next word, not the next coherent thought, which she's searching for on the ceiling.

Latest Threads