Question Time Commentary

Episode number one and Fiona Bruce has her name 'on der list (with most of arrse)' already. Raises questions on Dimmers already?

Labour requests BBC footage of Fiona Bruce Question Time 'joke' about Diane Abbott and demands on-air correction
The latest QT with Fiona Bruce was actually Episode 2. Nevertheless, it hasn't taken long for the new broom to stir up a bit of dust. Episode 1 showed her to be impatient of blatant politicking by either side and quick to jump on it.

Dimbleby only ever seemed to intervene when he saw the opportunity to indulge in a bit of smuggery.

I've always voted Tory mostly because they used to be pro forces, however, I am in a real quandry about how to show my utter contempt of the way MP's have handled this issue over the past few years. To not vote goes against everything I have been tought about the sacrifice others have made, to scrawl "Cnuts" all over the ballot paper whilst satisfying won't achieve anything and to actualy vote would appear to be a waste of time as it will just start another round of delay and provarications etc. Clearly the establishment won't let the UK leave so it all seems pretty pointless Unless i get any better ideas i have decided to take the next election day off, and sit in the house drinking single malt and watching "They shall not grow old" thanking those that went before and apologizing for what we have become.
This is why I'd like "None of above" and if NOA wins, new candidates must stand.

@baldof

because he was the least worse

Same for my mother, brother and me - all in different constituencies

Episode number one and Fiona Bruce has her name 'on der list (with most of arrse)' already. Raises questions on Dimmers already?

Labour requests BBC footage of Fiona Bruce Question Time 'joke' about Diane Abbott and demands on-air correction
"The Hackney North and Stoke Newington MP was interrupted twice as many times as the Conservative MP on the panel, justice minister Rory Stewart, according to Labour."

How about you entertain the possibility that it was because she was spouting twice as much irrelevant party political shite and utter pisswibble in general than Rory was, you cretins?!

The more they "demand" the more they should be told to foxtrot oscar and do one - and that goes for any political party not just Labour, the whiney Commie tossers.

Last edited:
This from James Cleverley bears some attention; how hard did he get it in the neck from Fiona Bruce during episode 1?

I see someone's been poking Flabbott on her Facebook page post about people needing to be held to account over Windrush, with a link to the revelation that 50% of removals went down during Labours last tenure on the Speaker's right.

WhiskeyB can rest:

Rod Liddle, January 20 2019, 12:01am, Sunday Times

Making us eat lentil and fungus burgers won’t do a damn thing for global warming - Full Article

Baroness Royall, who runs Somerville College, made her decision after a first-year student felt deeply hurt and alienated having encountered octopus terrine at the freshers’ dinner, it being a dish she had never previously encountered, thus leaving her estranged from her college. Food henceforth must be less challenging, then.
What? Everything is unknown until first encountered, is the snowflake still being breast fed?

That's restaurants and overseas holidays & gap years now off limits for snowflakes

I'm 40+ old and saw a Pastrami on Rye sandwich for first time a few months ago; I didn't feel hurt, I bought it to discover what Pastrami was and tasted like - nice.

Gynaecologists, however, warned the practice could lead to illness or death. So a big thank-you to Dr Sheila Newman, from New Jersey, for my favourite quote of 2019 so far: “There are only a few things that should go in your vagina and vegetables generally aren’t one of them.”
Cucumber sales flaccid ;)

PS If Twits not visible:

James Cleverly, 10h10 hours ago

I want to say a huge thank you to all the Labour MPs and activists who accused Fiona Bruce and @bbcquestiontime of racism when she asked me difficult questions on last week’s show.
------
Petition: Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances

The ignorant, bitter mess is still not happy:

"Diane Abbott has rejected the BBC's response to claims she was poorly treated on Question Time.

The Labour Party lodged a formal complaint with the BBC after she reported she had "never had such a horrible experience" on the show.

The shadow home secretary accused presenter Fiona Bruce of "decidedly unfair" handling and claimed she was wrongly corrected over polling figures.

The BBC said it "firmly" rejects claims any of the panel was treated unfairly. . . "

Curiously, the BBC would not seem to be caving in so readily this time.

I wonder if it's because whilst the BBC is left wing to its very core, Corbyn and his ilk are a bit too far left even for Aunty

Some of the top brass are Jewish so they may not be some love lost for Dear Leader

I wonder if it's because whilst the BBC is left wing to its very core, Corbyn and his ilk are a bit too far left even for Aunty

Some of the top brass are Jewish so they may not be some love lost for Dear Leader
Yes, I have long suspected dinner party type left, Limp Dem and Blairite. Perhaps they are scared of him deep down, BBC take over, press threatened and news and policy dictated by Momentum?

May be they cannot cope with the BBC not fawning after them?

Abbott: BBC still needs to apologise

Last edited:
The latest QT with Fiona Bruce was actually Episode 2. Nevertheless, it hasn't taken long for the new broom to stir up a bit of dust. Episode 1 showed her to be impatient of blatant politicking by either side and quick to jump on it.

Dimbleby only ever seemed to intervene when he saw the opportunity to indulge in a bit of smuggery.
I expressed an opinion a while back , stating how concerned I was that Fiona would be eventually tarnished, sullied even, by chairing a programme which often included grubby, ignorant, self-serving individuals.
But I was wrong. She was absolutely brilliant last night and it was a joy to watch her verbally kicking the crap out of that fat, ugly , ignorant racist.
Bet the viewing figures go up if she carries on in this manner.
And she is still gorgeous.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dicky Ticker The Intelligence Cell 110
Glad_its_all_over US 10
J The Training Wing 77