Question Time Commentary

Yep.
It's as if he does it deliberately to provoke people and then sits back with a smug look on his face.
One day somebody will think it is worth going to court,and will punch his lights out.
Fake & Fail News:

Pro-Corbyn journalist Owen Jones viciously mobbed by vile far-right Yellow Vest thugs

Vicious?
Vile?
Far-right?
Thugs?

imo Yellow vests more polite and less derogatory & insulting than Jones who is deliberately trying to wind them up and provoke a violent response.

Credit to Yellow vests for rising above Jones' "Gammon" baiting.

The Paypal, Twitter, Facebook etc ban is despicable but sadly unsurprising.

James Goddard describing Soubry etc as Nazis is correct.

Michael Portillo setting things straight. Jones unable to accept that Corbyn was an IRA supporter.
I've just watched it on iPlayer. Portilo made a great point about the IRA murdering Tory MPs and Corbyn inviting the IRA into the House of Commons.

If I were the Tories, I'd play that everywhere at GE time and ask people if this is what they wanted in power.

What a deeply unpleasant throbber that little boy is. Nasty piece of work

I've just watched it on iPlayer. Portilo made a great point about the IRA murdering Tory MPs and Corbyn inviting the IRA into the House of Commons.

If I were the Tories, I'd play that everywhere at GE time and ask people if this is what they wanted in power.

What a deeply unpleasant throbber that little boy is. Nasty piece of work
Shame Portillo decided to through in the towel, he's wasted on telly

Shame Portillo decided to through in the towel, he's wasted on telly
It's just my take on It, but it shows the majority of politicians for what they are, or more likely what their 'masters'/whips allow them to say whilst they are in office. They just cannot speak their own mind in the main. I couldn't stand Portillo when he was a proper politician but find him a brilliant debater on shows like TW. He ripped into that little shit without raising his voice and murdered 'it's' argument in half a sentence. He speaks with a sound knowledge of everything he engages in and will say if he can't comment on a subject that he knows very little about. He has the edge on Farage really as he never loses it.

It's just my take on It, but it shows the majority of politicians for what they are, or more likely what their 'masters'/whips allow them to say whilst they are in office. They just cannot speak their own mind in the main. I couldn't stand Portillo when he was a proper politician but find him a brilliant debater on shows like TW. He ripped into that little shit without raising his voice and murdered 'it's' argument in half a sentence. He speaks with a sound knowledge of everything he engages in and will say if he can't comment on a subject that he knows very little about. He has the edge on Farage really as he never loses it.
Outed after a gay tryst when he was in Uni, and unlike these days , you just couldn't be an openly gay MP

shame really , he would have made a good PM or party leader

I've met him a couple fo times. He's an absolute gentleman. What you see is what you get - no pretence when he's on tele. The TV persona is the genuine article.

Nice bloke to talk to

That’s because diesels are shite and Jag / Landies are too expensive. The rinky’s are sick of em too.
Jags/Landies are not too expensive; their target market is those who use their vehicle as a wealth indicator. However, status displayers are not stupid and Gov't reversing favouring diesels to declaring a war on diesels impacting depreciation hit JLR hard.

Edit to add: War on diesel has hit BMW & Mercedes hard too; Germany - despite trade surplus - probably in technical recession & Deutche Bank technically bust along with NordLB etc

BBC Dishonesty Over JLR Job Losses - Steven Woolfe MEP

Twitter

Edit 2, Sun 13 @ 22:02 - Links fixed that borked Edit process loses

Last edited:
The Government has never been in control of Brexit.
Melanie was spot on with that: May ceded control to Brussels on day 1

May took a subservient position more akin to someone weak & bullied begging to join a gang.

Shame Fiona Fail wouldn't allow Melanie to speak, yet allowed Drunk Nugee to ramble on interminably. Same as DimDum - Labour allowed to dominate, Jordan Peterson ignored.

btw: I did say "Melanie Phillips - sane & sensible unless Jews mentioned" :p

Hope I’m not the only one to see through the populist sound bites.

P.S. ‘Austerity’ is just another term for living within your means.
Nope, not alone

Woman at 56m "Where is our money going?"

Waste: EU >£20bn, DfID >£14bn, PHE >£5bn - That's £40 Billion wasted taxpayers money and more waste too: EHRC, DEFRA, Global Warming, DCMS...

Brexit:
Under WTO we could buy really cheap cheese from USA without EU ~60% import tariff

Sounds good to me.

Under WTO we could buy really cheap cheese from USA without EU ~60% import tariff

Sounds good to me.
Fuck. That. Shit. I've been there and tried their cheese. It's either plastic slices or blocks with an ingredients list that reads like an ICI shipping manifest.

I bought a quarter-round of locally-produced Edam over there and it was akin to a wedge of rubberised salt. It bounced like a power ball when I dropped it on the floor. Eating the red wax covering would have been tastier and less harmful than eating the actual "cheese."

You'll be cheering about how we could buy cheap chocolate from the US next...

Fuck. That. Shit. I've been there and tried their cheese. It's either plastic slices or blocks with an ingredients list that reads like an ICI shipping manifest.

I bought a quarter-round of locally-produced Edam over there and it was akin to a wedge of rubberised salt. It bounced like a power ball when I dropped it on the floor. Eating the red wax covering would have been tastier and less harmful than eating the actual "cheese."

Cheese in a spray can,hmmmm tasty...

Nope, not alone

Woman at 56m "Where is our money going?"

Waste: EU >£20bn, DfID >£14bn, PHE >£5bn - That's £40 Billion wasted taxpayers money and more waste too: EHRC, DEFRA, Global Warming, DCMS...

Brexit:

Sounds good to me.
Have you tasted American cheese?

If the price drop allows real cheeses to come over, great, else, oh dear, no thanks.

Jags/Landies are not too expensive; their target market is those who use their vehicle as a wealth indicator. However, status displayers are not stupid and Gov't reversing favouring diesels to declaring a war on diesels impacting depreciation hit JLR hard.

Edit to add: War on diesel has hit BMW & Mercedes hard too; Germany - despite trade surplus - probably in technical recession & Deutche Bank technically bust along with NordLB etc

BBC Dishonesty Over JLR Job Losses - Steven Woolfe MEP

Twitter
That’s a matter of opinion I suppose. Ain’t it all? There’s a good Sapper thread on this subject. Consensus is that most of the owners of JLR products are disappointed AND they claim to be too expensive for what they are. Many quotes from other sites too.
I’d love an XF! They are timed to die the day after the ‘warranty’ expires!

Melanie was spot on with that: May ceded control to Brussels on day 1

May took a subservient position more akin to someone weak & bullied begging to join a gang.

Shame Fiona Fail wouldn't allow Melanie to speak, yet allowed Drunk Nugee to ramble on interminably. Same as DimDum - Labour allowed to dominate, Jordan Peterson ignored.

btw: I did say "Melanie Phillips - sane & sensible unless Jews mentioned":p
I can't but agree. I've just seen the portion of the programme where they try desperately to hedge around the knife-crime/black/drug interface, and all fail, because they are all in denial. Even Melanie Phillips, normally a reasonably straight reporter, blithers about it all being 'complicated'. The deeply stupid 'comedian' demonstrates only an institutional unawareness of the issue together with an institutional prejudice against anyone who doesn't hold his particular views. The Chair, wearing her BBC hat, does the sad-face-weepy-tragedy bit despite the 'Facebook' photographs of the tiny scumbag's boasts and photographs clearly showing his gang-related activity.

However. It is indeed a tragedy that a 14-year-old gets mixed up in such horror, and the effort must be made to get to the root of the incident, in the same way that an accident at work is investigated; root causes must be eradicated. That won't happen while there are influences and authorities who concentrate on the political advantages and disadvantages of arguing the causes further up the bark of the tree. It's a 'black' issue, it's a 'cultural' issue' and it's a 'policing' issue. Until that jellyfish is gripped, it won't be solved.

I've tried Cadburys it's shite, but not as shite as Hershey bars

Latest Threads