Question Time Commentary

They(the criminals) would have no qualms about knocking someone down if they were going to get their phone or bag.
They were actually taking advantage of police protocols to evade capture. In the event of pursuit by police, they would remove their own crash helmets in the reasonable assumption that safety considerations would require police to terminate the pursuit.

They were actually taking advantage of police protocols to evade capture. In the event of pursuit by police, they would remove their own crash helmets in the reasonable assumption that safety considerations would require police to terminate the pursuit.
Absolutely true , unfortunately.

Agreed with Sam that May's deal is a bad deal. However both himself and Liz want a second referendum and would prefer remain. AN mentioned the lack of info from the main protagonists prior to the referendum,

Agreed with Sam that May's deal is a bad deal. However both himself and Liz want a second referendum and would prefer remain. AN mentioned the lack of info from the main protagonists prior to the referendum,
Ha ha, with Sam suggesting a two question alternative for Brexit supporters believing that no one would notice that this would effectively split the Brexit vote.

I'm sure that, like all remainers, his intentions were purely honourable.

<Snigger>

Absolutely abysmal choice, how the **** can you be I on tv "grilling" a politician and cooing over a ******* hand thrown Edwardian chamber pot the next. I knew it was going to be a woman but holy **** at least give us someone who would be good at the job

Absolutely abysmal choice, how the **** can you be I on tv "grilling" a politician and cooing over a ******* hand thrown Edwardian chamber pot the next. I knew it was going to be a woman but holy **** at least give us someone who would be good at the job
The simpering will be something to behold.

Dimbers stepping on the argument there. Well done lad.
No, Gov't ruled to be in Contempt of Parliament on Tuesday is important and should have been discussed.

Fiona Bruce is a former Greenham Common "peace-camper".
Another left wing BBC luvvie in the slot.
Somewhat easier on the eye than Dimblebore though.

Institute for More Government, CBI and many Business leaders backed remain & back May's "deal"

OK, did you vote Remain?

Oh, you don't have a vote, only people do. Brexit none of your business then, shut up and accept your customers' decision.

Glad I posted analysis of Cox's Legal Advice. Hits target in first question.

Exposed Brokenshire's lies in his answer.

Brokenshire trots out Belfast Agreement lies too: "frictionless/open border". Border - zero mentions in BA; don't believe me: word search it.

Blackford spot on to be blunt and state "May is lying to Parliament and country"

Rutter: "temporary, but indefinite" - is she a walt MP?

Moore: "I'm only Leaver on panel, backstop permanent and annexes part of UK. Breaks May's 'red-line' "

Chakrabarti: Gov't Backstop 'prison' permanent until EU releases us.

Only Brokenshite supporting May's Lies and Treason.

Pink jumper chap nailed it:

Shami Chakrabarti talks about things happening for the first time in history. If this agreement went through for the first time in our history we would have a foreign power in control of our Parliament. We would have a foreign power setting our taxes, making laws that we have no say on whatsoever. And would put the people of this country in that position and to tell us that she is honouring the result of the referendum is a lie

You can cut emissions all across Europe, but China, the US, Hungary all churn out coal burning fumes on a massive scale. As someone said, the ones that suffer are the taxpayers who are penalised for other countries' actions. :cool:
Hungary? Really? Where did you get that from?

Hungary has one large coal fired power station (Matra Power Station) consisting of 5 units, two of which are being shut down in the next 6 months (the oldest two) and are not being replaced. The remaining units are being fitted with scrubbers by mid-2020 (at significant cost by the new owners, rather than being treated as a cash cow to be worked into the ground as by their previous Czech owners).

Hungary relies on the PAKS 1 nuclear power plant and is about to begin the EUR 10 billion construction of PAKS 2.

How do I know? Because I insure them.

By all means have a go at Czech, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria but Hungary is one of the lowest emitters of CO2 and pollution in the EU.

Charles Moore Slams Question Time’s 4:1 Remain Panel Charles Moore received a substantial round of applause on Question Time last night for pointing out that he was the only member of the panel last night to have voted Leave in 2016.

1. Guido

2. Express

Latest Threads