Question Time Commentary

No, that's the week after. Meanwhile it's The Day After Tomorrow with This Week.
Thanks, must have misheard that. I’ll console myself by letching at the delectable Ms Oakeshott on This Week!

Right - time to get the tissues out for Isabel.
What’s not to like? A brexiteer with a fabulous pair of norks!
The only downside is listening to the whining of Jess Phillips - what is it with female Labour MPs?!

What’s not to like? A brexiteer with a fabulous pair of norks!
The only downside is listening to the whining of Jess Phillips - what is it with female Labour MPs?!
Yeah, they always have a disagreeable voice and look like they've fallen out of a Cats Protection League Charity shop having just splashed a fiver on a new get up.

I don't mind Jess. She is a moderate, rather than a Corbynite. She means well and makes good points on various subjects eg anti-semitism, supply chains etc.
I agree with you, but the voice! :smile:

I don't mind Jess. She is a moderate, rather than a Corbynite. She means well and makes good points on various subjects eg anti-semitism, supply chains etc.
I'm a Brummie but her accent does me 'ead in

QT: bit of a pointless Government minister there, unable to speak on his feet, and wholly unable to get any sort of rational point across without waffle. Fail. The LibDem cipher a waste of breath, and the 'poet' a boring Marxist who couldn't even articulate credible Marxist philosophy. Severe fail. The rat-faced Labour woman playing politics - badly - rounded up a bad panel. Tim Martin the only one with genuine opinions, and even he shied away from those he would really want to expound. Boris for PM.

QT: bit of a pointless Government minister there, unable to speak on his feet, and wholly unable to get any sort of rational point across without waffle. Fail. The LibDem cipher a waste of breath, and the 'poet' a boring Marxist who couldn't even articulate credible Marxist philosophy. Severe fail. The rat-faced Labour woman playing politics - badly - rounded up a bad panel. Tim Martin the only one with genuine opinions, and even he shied away from those he would really want to expound. Boris for PM.
He said Boris for PM. It wasn't a popular suggestion with the audience, unlike most of his other comments. The poet was there as a vegan but asides from saying the fish should remain in the sea didn't come out with anything poetic or radical. "Rat Face" = Rebecca Long Bailey, yet another former solicitor with a trade unionist dad.

Latest Threads