Question Time Commentary

Needless to say there is going to be at least 5 thinly veiled calls for another referendum, on both EU and Scottish independence. Also, Val McDermid looks rather fond of a comfortable shoe and a KD Lang album.
Always has been. It (I hope I've got her personal pronoun right) appeared on some programme or other a while ago and annoyed me. It is fully entitled to air its views and opinions. It will be accountable for them when I rule the world.

Fraser Nelson, a very respectable journo, and Tim Montgomerie, whose words usually have a ring of truth. I haven't seen Brendan O'Neill on any of these things; I wonder if he's unhappy at being a talking head?
IIRC Brendon was on recently politicslive & Tim was on today.

The issue of the DUP & Helen Grant MP claiming they're bluffing.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Did you mean to post this in the question time thread rather than one of the TR/inquiry threads.

Just thought I'd ask in case you need to add it elsewhere :)
Well when I saw the news, I searched to see if there was any mention of TR and the only reference I found was on this thread.

The next morning, I saw that a thread had been started regarding this matter so I reposted it there.

So good I wrote it twice! :)

Always has been. It (I hope I've got her personal pronoun right) appeared on some programme or other a while ago and annoyed me. It is fully entitled to air its views and opinions. It will be accountable for them when I rule the world.
tam.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Needless to say there is going to be at least 5 thinly veiled calls for another referendum, on both EU and Scottish independence. Also, Val McDermid looks rather fond of a comfortable shoe and a KD Lang album.
Val McDermid is rather fond of her own voice!

Fraser Nelson, a very respectable journo, and Tim Montgomerie, whose words usually have a ring of truth. I haven't seen Brendan O'Neill on any of these things; I wonder if he's unhappy at being a talking head?
Fraser is usually spot on or complete loony, like Peter Hitchens. Sadly, Fraser is also prone to wet appeaser opinions.

A dull PC panel.

I'd like to see Nikki Haley on panel, and as mentioned Brendan O'Neil

Wonder if Global Warming will come up:

Note dates: Associated Press News

Rejoice, World is safer: Good news: we now have until 2030 to save the earth | Coffee House

Oops big time - yet people still believe these charlatans. It's beyond a religion, it's a cult.

Corbyn came to Bristol today, talked a load of crap and was welcomed here by the very MP his party are trying to de select as she isn't a Corbynite!

Corbyn was saying how Bristolians need to learn about Bristols connection with the slave trade or th Bristol bus boycott a few decades ago..........

Two things that Bristolians are ultra aware of and seem to be being debated or talked about more and more.

I get totally fed up hearing that certain places, buildings or statues need to be changed or removed due to connections with the slave trade, only specific things are targeted.
No one want the churches built with slave trade money pullled down, no one calls for the royal family to be banned as they ruled during the slave trade period, or the council or MP for that matter.

Apparently I as someone who lives in the area need to come to terms with the fact my local area was at the heart of the slave trade. While I'm not quite sure what I can do to help now that it's been abolished for a very long time I

You go, Kezia: straight in with the spite and envy politics. Tell me: where would your party get all this magical money from?

Pen pusher's hands.

Corbyn came to Bristol today, talked a load of crap and was welcomed here by the very MP his party are trying to de select as she isn't a Corbynite!

Corbyn was saying how Bristolians need to learn about Bristols connection with the slave trade or th Bristol bus boycott a few decades ago..........

Two things that Bristolians are ultra aware of and seem to be being debated or talked about more and more.

I get totally fed up hearing that certain places, buildings or statues need to be changed or removed due to connections with the slave trade, only specific things are targeted.
No one want the churches built with slave trade money pullled down, no one calls for the royal family to be banned as they ruled during the slave trade period, or the council or MP for that matter.

Apparently I as someone who lives in the area need to come to terms with the fact my local area was at the heart of the slave trade. While I'm not quite sure what I can do to help now that it's been abolished for a very long time I
Beat yourself severely every day and hate yourself.

Oh, and pay up.

but it's OK - the English taxpayer is paying for Scotland, so no worries.......... always easy to be generous with other people's cash

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
YerDaSellsAvon RAC 4
Concept Gunners 0
Nignoy Old & Bold 11