Question Time Commentary

Fraser Nelson, a very respectable journo, and Tim Montgomerie, whose words usually have a ring of truth. I haven't seen Brendan O'Neill on any of these things; I wonder if he's unhappy at being a talking head?
balance of remain vs brexit?

balance of remain vs brexit?
Oh, hell. I thought it was about life, the universe and everything other than Brexit. Still, I suppose that Race - the current politico's distraction from reality - can't occupy all of our time this week, or month, or whatever it is we're supposed to apologise for at the moment.

I almost started a thread about this news but luckily, I did a search and found you had already posted this. Tommy Robinson has done those lads no favours at all. If he really did have their interests at heart, he wouldn’t have posted this video. In fact he wouldn’t even have filmed it.

Those lads are new recruits and most likely as non political as you would find among many, if not most of today’s youth. They may have recognised a familiar face and been up for a laugh with someone they think is a popular celebrity but the facts are that whether you like Tommy Robinson’s politics or not, they are controversial.

I hope there aren’t any serious repercussions for those lads other than being given advice to walk away from this kind of situation if it occurs again.

Tommy Robinson knew exactly what he was doing. Those lads didn’t. He should apologise and give an undertaking that he will not in future involve young soldiers or any other branch of the military in attempts to appear to be popular with military personnel and have their support for his politics.
Did you mean to post this in the question time thread rather than one of the TR/inquiry threads.

Just thought I'd ask in case you need to add it elsewhere :)

Oh goodie, we have an SNP lacky on to tell all of us how the SNP know best, that they have a mandate to ask for an independence referendum, that Brexit is bad, that Scots what to control their own lives, plus be in the EU and that the SNP will scupper any Brexit deal they don't like.

Emily Mailtis has a "Brazillian".
I know this because she has had a starring role in several of my w@nks.

Val McD, Forensic crime writer, can advise on various methods of how to vanish a journo from an embassy.
Kezia D, "I'm a politician! Get me out of here!" - Momentum were only too happy to oblige.
Mike R - Independence (from England), Freedom (of movement), Our waters (to give to Europe)
Ross T - Leave campaign, beat SNP MEP, Aberdeen South
Frazer N - Tends to cut through BS

Have an 'informative' for that one!!
Interesting that you offered an 'informative'
I was thinking a tissue would be more apppropriate !

I can't bring myself to watch, fraser or thomson might say something interesting...but for the rest... I could write their scripts now.

Needless to say there is going to be at least 5 thinly veiled calls for another referendum, on both EU and Scottish independence. Also, Val McDermid looks rather fond of a comfortable shoe and a KD Lang album.
Always has been. It (I hope I've got her personal pronoun right) appeared on some programme or other a while ago and annoyed me. It is fully entitled to air its views and opinions. It will be accountable for them when I rule the world.

Fraser Nelson, a very respectable journo, and Tim Montgomerie, whose words usually have a ring of truth. I haven't seen Brendan O'Neill on any of these things; I wonder if he's unhappy at being a talking head?
IIRC Brendon was on recently politicslive & Tim was on today.

The issue of the DUP & Helen Grant MP claiming they're bluffing.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Did you mean to post this in the question time thread rather than one of the TR/inquiry threads.

Just thought I'd ask in case you need to add it elsewhere :)
Well when I saw the news, I searched to see if there was any mention of TR and the only reference I found was on this thread.

The next morning, I saw that a thread had been started regarding this matter so I reposted it there.

So good I wrote it twice! :)

Always has been. It (I hope I've got her personal pronoun right) appeared on some programme or other a while ago and annoyed me. It is fully entitled to air its views and opinions. It will be accountable for them when I rule the world.
tam.jpg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Needless to say there is going to be at least 5 thinly veiled calls for another referendum, on both EU and Scottish independence. Also, Val McDermid looks rather fond of a comfortable shoe and a KD Lang album.
Val McDermid is rather fond of her own voice!

Fraser is usually spot on or complete loony, like Peter Hitchens. Sadly, Fraser is also prone to wet appeaser opinions.

A dull PC panel.

I'd like to see Nikki Haley on panel, and as mentioned Brendan O'Neil

Wonder if Global Warming will come up:

Note dates: Associated Press News

Rejoice, World is safer: Good news: we now have until 2030 to save the earth | Coffee House

Oops big time - yet people still believe these charlatans. It's beyond a religion, it's a cult.