Question Time Commentary

Is that the wealthy Metrosexual sitting next to Portillo? The one that lectures the rest of us on how to be poor...?
That always seems to be Labour's line unless your card carrying member of the politburo. Labour doctrine is all about telling the plebs how being poor is good and beneficial.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
You are aware you've just described most politicians, right?
I feel the correct response 'oh, just one more thing Mr Swan Song'

Sure they will.

Got to have someone who appeals to the 'yoof' demographic, regardless of political awareness.

As predicted at the end of the show George was said to be very good during the Five live show immediately after QT.

Points mad enough were that:

He wasn't afraid to challenge other panellists
He looked at the audience
His advice to 'chill' was a good thing for heated debates.
It was good that he championed waving instead of clapping.
And
He is just what is needed to attract young viewers as he speaks like they do.

The highlight of the show for the BBC

'Least racist' claim prompts audience row

The guy didn't say Britain wasn't racist, he said it was the least racist in Europe - something that's borne out by numerous surveys and polls.

Clearly the real mistake was a white male talking about racism which is absolutely not to go unchallenged.
For me, not only did she totally misquote him, but showed herself to be a total idiot as she said he could face racism as he was white!
I take it she was implying that black, brown, mixed race or yellow people can never be racists.

As predicted at the end of the show George was said to be very good during the Five live show immediately after QT.

Points mad enough were that:

He wasn't afraid to challenge other panellists
He looked at the audience
His advice to 'chill' was a good thing for heated debates.
It was good that he championed waving instead of clapping.
And
He is just what is needed to attract young viewers as he speaks like they do.
They can't be serious. Go to the nearest mental health unit and pick any lunatic and by that I mean one of the ones who thinks he's Napoleon half the week and a Suffragette for the rest of the week and he'd probably be spouting similar BS. If George speaks like the yoof of today then we've failed the yoof with the education system. It seriously surprised me that he'd been through the Cambridge University system in one form or another. Most of the people I've met from that esteemed institution were able to speak eloquently rather than grunting like a meth addict.

For me, not only did she totally misquote him, but showed herself to be a total idiot as she said he could face racism as he was white!
I take it she was implying that black, brown, mixed race or yellow people can never be racists.
That is exactly what she was implying.

Us white bastards, eh? I was pleasantly surprised by the audience once again this week; in general they had no patience for sjw dog whistle statements; the professional black victim got slapped in the face quite a few times by their reaction, as did the fragrant Lady Nugee once or twice.

The problem with QT is that if the audience is selected to give a fair variety of political views, a third will vote Labour, a third will vote Liberal and a third will vote Tory. In other words conservatives will always be outnumbered by shrieking leftists.

The problem with QT is that if the audience is selected to give a fair variety of political views, a third will vote Labour, a third will vote Liberal and a third will vote Tory. In other words conservatives will always be outnumbered by shrieking leftists.
If they're PMTM supporting Tories their lefties as well remember

What Gov't Austerity?

Austerity means spending Less; Gov't has Increased spending (above inflation) every year since 2008

Isabel spot on with "outcomes important, not spending more" and a perfect example of why DFID should be abolished.