Question Time Commentary

I stand corrected, it's Barry Gardiner being the twunt not Vince Cable.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

He wasn't referring to a plant on the continent, he was referring to a BMW plant in the U.K., which is why I referenced they shut routinely anyway.
I was busy uploading a gazillion Tank Museum photos on the modelling threads. I saw BMW and assumed it referred to Germany. Nonetheless, I imagine their car plants follow a similar pattern to ours when it comes to annual shutdowns for retooling.

I was busy uploading a gazillion Tank Museum photos on the modelling threads. I saw BMW and assumed it referred to Germany. Nonetheless, I imagine their car plants follow a similar pattern to ours when it comes to annual shutdowns for retooling.
Fair enough, it's the plant that makes the Mini.
They close each year just as you say, but are closing next year the day after Brexit.

Labour have also blamed the fact that lettuces, tomatoes and strawberries that failed to be harvested in Britain this summer was due to Brexit......while ignoring the fact it was due to the weather.

They close each year just as you say, but are closing next year the day after Brexit.

Lavour have also blamed the fact that lettuces, tomatoes and strawberries that failed to be harvested in Britain this summer was due to Brexit......while ignoring the fact it was due to the weather.

Who gives a **** about lettuces apart from Bugs Bunny?

Lavour have also blamed the fact that lettuces, tomatoes and strawberries that failed to be harvested in Britain this summer was due to Brexit......while ignoring the fact it was due to the weather.
Yet no mention from Labour or any other Remoaner about British Fishermen being attacked by French Fishermen because of the EU's stupid rules on fishing.
Strange that.

Who gives a **** about lettuces apart from Bugs Bunny?
Indeed - the food of my food is not my concern, etc.

Although if you stop bothering about the things your food eats then your food may soon cease to exist as it's all starved.

This programme starts about an hour after the rest of the UK, so I don't know yet whether this has been mentioned, but I think it's fairly clear that the fellow at the end of the line (the lawyer) is drunk.

This programme starts about an hour after the rest of the UK, so I don't know yet whether this has been mentioned, but I think it's fairly clear that the fellow at the end of the line (the lawyer) is drunk.
No. No. No. That would go against the teachings of the Koran.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
YerDaSellsAvon RAC 3
Concept Gunners 0
Nignoy Old & Bold 11