Question Time Commentary

If she did go through the ranks, I want to see the photos/videos.
I'd have thought it was more a case of the ranks going through her. Having formed an orderly queue.

Boring.....again.
We need a show with the boss of wetherspoons, the young scottish activish from a few weeks back who told off an audience member, Alan Johnson, JRM and Isabel Oakeshott.

I get the impression from the warm-up that the Kate McCann on This Week tonight isn't the Kate McCann. She looks half her age, not downbeat and quite pursuable, shall we say.

Probably blames Thatcher for everything that's gone wrong - even it was fucked under Blair.

Oh and let's not forget that food banks existed under Blair - he just forbade anyone in the public sector from talking about them.
Well, yeah, it was all Thatchers fault.

And Blair.

He was a **** too.

Erm...

Digging Liz's stripper wedges tonight, she deffo knows what she's doing. #shoefetishbrigade

Boring.....again.
We need a show with the boss of wetherspoons, the young scottish activish from a few weeks back who told off an audience member, Alan Johnson, JRM and Isabel Oakeshott.
And Farage. Speaking things that all the lefties in the audience disagree with bu which are mostly true, and in a way where thay can't quite suppress his voice with a chorus at elevated volume of "Racism!"

Anyway - Liz is on...

Just had another line up idea. (Fantasy line up as I think one guest may have died.

Dianne Abbott on our extreme right, the Sheriff from an old Roger Moore James Bond film on our far left.
Each time Abbott spoke the sheriff could spit on the floor and say 'Boy, you is ugly' ;)

Sheriff from an old Roger Moore James Bond film
Live and Let Die and The Man With The Golden Gun, I believe.

Sheriff J.W. Pepper played by Cliff James, as I recall.

Nice suit admin Lucas.