Question Time Commentary

Hmm that's not been my experience or relatives who work in healthcare. Druggies usually want to go out and get their next score. Old ladies go in dreading it but after 3 weeks start getting used to having essentially 24 hr care for free.
Can't speak for everywhere, but at my end of the world the linking-up of acute care and social care is pretty good.

With a few notable exceptions (mental health or some types of demnetia mostly) older patients don't tend to linger in hospital, or at least not in acute beds.

Can't speak for everywhere, but at my end of the world the linking-up of acute care and social care is pretty good.

With a few notable exceptions (mental health or some types of demnetia mostly) older patients don't tend to linger in hospital, or at least not in acute beds.
The Mrs mum was in Stoke mandavil for 5 months........ no Jimmy so she got out

Tbf the link between acute and social is a good shout.

Nandy and her hate of anything touched by Tories.
Probably blames Thatcher for everything that's gone wrong - even it was fucked under Blair.

Oh and let's not forget that food banks existed under Blair - he just forbade anyone in the public sector from talking about them.