Question Time Commentary

The demograpic of the panelists and audience destroy its credibility.

It is more contrived than Wheeler Dealers.
Oi, I like Wheeler Dealers. Show, especially Edd China, is educational.

Much better than the dumbed down dross on BBC like docu-drama Our Girl.

Last edited:
It'd be great if he could reign in his personal opinions, but when he was on he proper let loose with the lefty shite. Not what you want in a dispassionate, impersonate presenter.

Otherwise, yes, he'd be amazing. Just imagine some gobshite letting loose, and getting stuffed like this Christmas's turkey.
As presenter he'd have to (at least ostensibly) follow the Charter rules on impartiality (yeah, right!), whereas as a guest on a panel of people being asked their opinions and views he's allowed to go tonto as far as the Chair will let him.

Ofcom lurks in the background...

If they gave it to JH-B would people either side of her keep trying to touch her knee...?

Nick Ferrari my choice,I listen to him on LBC 0700 1000 no bias he gives bothsides the same. While LBC please god NO for James O'Brien 1000 1300 I accidently listened to him for about 10 mins. What a self promoting gob shi5e
Never Again

Nick Ferrari my choice,I listen to him on LBC 0700 1000 no bias he gives bothsides the same. While LBC please god NO for James O'Brien 1000 1300 I accidently listened to him for about 10 mins. What a self promoting gob shi5e
Never Again
I find it quite funny the way JOB had, and still has, to deploy the reversocycle when Xaro* News, who he'd been bigging up and cheerleading for, were found to have been a bit "single source" over their coverage of the Establishment paedo' rings - with the single source being the now infamous "Nick."

* Probably not spelled correctly!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With the NHS struggling so much, the BBC could cut the patient waiting lists by taking on the person named below. I have not named them here as I don't want (too many) heart attacks from Arrseratti. This person would be ideal for the post as he seems to have an opinion on anything so won't really need a panel either so more money saved. All the panel would need is someone for the presenter to continually attack/ignore/ humiliate in whatever form needed at the time. Who is this wonder presenter? (if you have a dicky heart look away now):

And the presenter is: Owen Jones (ha ha! :cool: )
Owen Jones (writer) - Wikipedia

I find it quite funny the way JOB had, and still has, to deploy the reversocycle when Xaro* News, who he'd been bigging up and cheerleading for, were found to have been a bit "single source" over their coverage of the Establishment paedo' rings - with the single source being the now infamous "Nick."

* Probably not spelled correctly!
I just don't find him funny also the way he goes all childish when he talks about 'Brexit' in a stupid sarcastic voice. He is NOT funny. It does not help when he only accepts calls that agree with him or he fancies a pi55 take

Nicholas Parsons is a good compere but I suspect he might have more entertaining shows to do. Still keeping busy at 94.

Slight OT. Bring back Radio 4's In the Psychiatrist's chair and have JO'B and OJ as guest's. That could have it's own thread with the amount of prospective guests we could nominate.