Question Time Commentary

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Got to give credit to the Free Taff lady for bringing up the debt issue and phrasing it like it was the Tories' fault. Good bit of BS to win over these Welsh who aren't so 'thick'.

Nationalise the railways and make them better, says the Labour bod. Not that we spend less per passenger than when it was nationalised, not that we make returns from the TOCs and not that the cost of travel has been put on those who use them, not everyone else.

Generally a good show but always fun to see the spin in the name of analysis.

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Turns out Oakeshott made a quid or two from her book on Cameron and his porcine porking.

Used it for a bit of personal enhancement which might explain her fearless approach to her decolletage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diane Abbott resigns as an MP later in the year - gets immediately parachuted into the Dimbleby QT Chairman slot by the BBC. Entertainment on a stick.

You read it here first!

(I know it won't happen, as the allowances and pension rights are too great for her to resign)

Diane Abbott resigns as an MP later in the year - gets immediately parachuted into the Dimbleby QT Chairman slot by the BBC. Entertainment on a stick.

You read it here first!

(I know it won't happen, as the allowances and pension rights are too great for her to resign)
Be careful what you type stranger things have happened. I'm sure she would feather her cage with plenty from whoever after her Medical Discharge on her stupidity and the massive package she will insist on

"Newsnight presenter Kirsty Wark, 63, has previously revealed she would “throw her hat into the ring” to replace Dimbleby if he left.

John Humphrys, Huw Edwards, Nicky Campbell and Jeremy Vine have also been named as potential successors."

Wark and Humphrys might be good for a well-aimed put down or a difficult question but - FFS!! - Nicky "Walter the Softy" Campbell...????!!

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
I think Humphreys is too old and Edwards will stick to news.

Wark would be the best of the rest, I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Happy Nomad said above it seems many at the Beeb want to insist the new host is a woman
It will be a woman over talent i suspect. not only does the host need changing also the calibre of the panel needs to be improved . Stop these Comedians, leftist campaigners ( that one who was eventually sacked by Corbyn's mob for her views) what is needed are politicians and political commentators and they should be grilled by a strong host and not allowed to just waffle the party line.