Question Time Commentary

Sadly the likes of Thornberry, Soubrey, Cooper, Abbott keep getting voted in. If we can see through these people , why aren’t they being voted out??
Now that would make a great question on QT - if it passed the BBC censors - and when any of the usual political idiots are on the panel
"Why does the electorate continue to vote you and your ilk back as MPs?"

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sadly the likes of Thornberry, Soubrey, Cooper, Abbott keep getting voted in. If we can see through these people , why aren’t they being voted out??
Because that would require thinking on behalf of their voters!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

What is Anna Soubry’s obsession with freedom of movement? Saw her on an interview, apparently her view is only migrants will get up at 3 in the morning to work on a farm. So that’s ok to exploit these people then?
Does Soubry have shares in EU migrants or something?

What is Anna Soubry’s obsession with freedom of movement? Saw her on an interview, apparently her view is only migrants will get up at 3 in the morning to work on a farm. So that’s ok to exploit these people then?
I regularly get up at three in the the morning to go off and work on a boat for a couple of months at a time - and I'm not an immigrant!

Anna Soubry is a hate filled traitorous scumbag who along with the 'startled owl' nicky morgan, harbours a pathological hatred of Teresa May because both of them were sacked by her - its a sisterhood thing! Her behaviour since the immediate hours after Brexit when she gave her infamous drunken weepy interview has been that of an unhinged lunatic. She is an overbearing rude cow as witnessed by her constant need to talk over anyone she is debating with (see any QT she's ever appeared on). Like Adonis, Clegg and Morgan I highly suspect that a search of her e-mails and telephone records would reveal plenty of treasonous communications between her and Barnier and Co. Any obsession with freedom of movement is just a tool she uses to overturn Brexit and attack Teresa May. She is the worst of the worst in the Tory party and as bad as Jeremy Corbyn in her uselessness.

Anna Soubry is a hate filled traitorous scumbag who along with the 'startled owl' nicky morgan, harbours a pathological hatred of Teresa May because both of them were sacked by her - its a sisterhood thing! Her behaviour since the immediate hours after Brexit when she gave her infamous drunken weepy interview has been that of an unhinged lunatic. She is an overbearing rude cow as witnessed by her constant need to talk over anyone she is debating with (see any QT she's ever appeared on). Like Adonis, Clegg and Morgan I highly suspect that a search of her e-mails and telephone records would reveal plenty of treasonous communications between her and Barnier and Co. Any obsession with freedom of movement is just a tool she uses to overturn Brexit and attack Teresa May. She is the worst of the worst in the Tory party and as bad as Jeremy Corbyn in her uselessness.
Sadly her constituents keep voting her in. Trouble is, her constituents other choice is labour, which could mean a Corbyn Government. The Tories already have a minority government. Brexit will always be difficult.
Unfortunately I fear we may end up with a deal which makes us stay in the single market and customs union.

Testing...Testing...1..2..3..4..

Is this thing on?

Anyway, this evening for our enlightenment, entertainment and ridicule we have:

BBC said:
On the panel are the parliamentary private secretary to Philip Hammond and Conservative MP Kwasi Kwarteng, former Europe minister and Labour MP Caroline Flint, Scottish National Party MSP Kate Forbes, the author of Poverty Safari - which is nominated for the Orwell Prize 2018 - Darren 'Loki' McGarvey, and the founder and chairman of Stagecoach Brian Souter.

Testing...Testing...1..2..3..4..

Is this thing on?

Anyway, this evening for our enlightenment, entertainment and ridicule we have:
Darren ‘Loki’ McGarvey a Scottish rapper and activist? Nope, me neither. I bet he’s a right barrel of laughs.
They’ve really rolled out the c list tonight - I’m out!

Good to hear Labours genuine and passionate concern on this issue.

Just because it wasnt a Labour GE issue, and only popped up the second the tories linked up with the DUP doesnt mean Labour arent genuine and not just trying to spoil the Tory/DUP link, oh hang on :)

I can’t understand Loki when he’s talking - what on earth does he sound like when he’s rapping?! :smile:

Independence raises its head again, what a friggin surprise.

Well done that woman, double standards from the SNP.

During Brexit talks, only the SNP would support basket case proposal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Threads