Question Time Commentary

Oh, poor show!! She's not dressed sexy tonight. Not even a hint of thigh... :(
Those sexy high heels she so tantalisingly dangles at the end of her feet are still there mind...

Quentin Lett's used metaphors to associate HoC with being a bunch of kids.
Ed Vazey say's Amber Rudd is handling things very well. He waffled when asked for examples of handling it well by Andrew Neil. Miranda Green points out the problem of the post's legacy means she won't be leaving. (Labour obviously will continue to demand various conservatives resign as it's part of their plan. No amount of resignations will appease them). To be honest they could have edited and condensed that programme significantly. It's not on next week.

Last edited:
Abbott on the panel was tempting me, but was countered by the presence of that alien from Brighton, Lucas. How on earth does she keep her seat - are the people of Brighton completely insane?
So, I gave QT a miss last night, as I was cream crackered and turned in early. Seems that Abbott had a fairly ease ride and survived intact without any major cock ups, judging by the comments of my learned fellow Arrsers - how disappointing! :smile:

Quentin Lett's used metaphors to associate HoC with being a bunch of kids.
Ed Vazey say's Amber Rudd is handling things very well. He waffled when asked for examples of handling it well by Andrew Neil. Miranda Green points out the problem of the post's legacy means she won't be leaving. (Labour obviously will continue to demand various conservatives resign as it's part of their plan. No amount of resignations will appease them). To be honest they could have edited and condensed that programme significantly. It's not on next week.
AN not at his best - kept interrupting guests mid-sentence to get to his own (weaker than usual) agenda.

The whole Thursday night watch has been losing quality for a few months.

Abbott on the panel was tempting me, but was countered by the presence of that alien from Brighton, Lucas. How on earth does she keep her seat - are the people of Brighton completely insane?
So, I gave QT a miss last night, as I was cream crackered and turned in early. Seems that Abbott had a fairly ease ride and survived intact without any major cock ups, judging by the comments of my learned fellow Arrsers - how disappointing!
IIRC First time I've viewed QT in weeks, you didn't miss much.

Summary: No quality panelist apart from the comedian & eye candy was the lawyer.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

IIRC First time I've viewed QT in weeks, you didn't miss much.

Summary: No quality panelist apart from the comedian & eye candy was the lawyer.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
The Lawyer is a 5 min job. seems she is 'the bit on the side of a certain S Milne'

Whoever that is,sounds familiar but just can't place where I have heard that name before.

see post #24,031

Stop Press

Flabbot says Commonwealth citizens emigrating from their own countries and pitching up here are not immigrants.
As citizens of the Empire they had the right to reside. So she's sortof right. But it's not as black and white as She and others make out.

As citizens of the Empire they had the right to reside. So she's sortof right. But it's not as black and white as She and others make out.
That doesn't actually alter the fact people leaving their own country are, by definition, émigrés. It doesn't alter the fact that emigrants from one country are also, by definition, immigrants in their 'new' country.

Think back if you will to the £10 Poms if you will, __migrated from the U.K. (em) to the colonies (im).

The right to reside by virtue of being a commonwealth citizen doesn't change the em/im status and thus, the people she referred as not being immigrants were /are immigrants from wherever. Flabbot was trying, and failing miserably, to say that they were not illegal immigrants by virtue of their commowealth right to reside.

I really can't understand why Corbyn would let her appear on something like QT.