Question Time Commentary

More than you seem to believe:

Lots of very rich
Similar %area of public parks
Lots of MSM
Lots of low-life criminal & violent scum
The last being the pertinent point - scum are the problem. In London non-white scum are pandered to exacerbating the problem.
Scum, indeed is the very thing they have in common, although it would seem the Glaswegian white tribal scum are not so intent on killing each other with gay abandon, or to overtake The big Apple.

Remember whn HIGNFY used a tub of lard because the politician (name escapes me) kept on pulling out at the lat minute?

They should do something like that.

Perhaps a small large hippo, if they can get it to stay in the seat.
Roy Hattersley at 40 secs

Roy Hattersley at 40 secs

Ah, yes - I remember now; his puppet had to be recast every couple of months because the rubber would rot due to the excessive moisture.

Oh, and all hail the legend that was John Cole.

Profiling in Customs was actually called targeting when first introduced.
Looking for a drugs job-target the Jamaican/South American/Lagos flights as there's not much point in turning out the 09:00 from Reykjavik.
It generally went swimmingly until some soppy judge bleated that he didn't like the term "Tango" being applied as it implied aggression or some such bollocks towards dubious visitors to these shores.
Henceforth, and to this day, persons of- shall we say interest- are referred to as Zulus.
Can't imagine why.

Looking for a drugs job-target the Jamaican/South American/Lagos flights as there's not much point in turning out the 09:00 from Reykjavik.
It generally went swimmingly until some soppy judge bleated that he didn't like the term "Tango" being applied as it implied aggression or some such bollocks towards dubious visitors to these shores.
Henceforth, and to this day, persons of- shall we say interest- are referred to as Zulus.
Can't imagine why.
Pity there isn't an irony button pmsl

Can't imagine why.
Mate of mine who's a customs officer at a large UK airport often opines that the quickest way to but a major crimp in narcotics importation is to take any young Afro-Carribean type travelling alone aside and invite them to neck a lump of Exlax and then sit on the special toilet.

Can't think why, either...

Mate of mine who's a customs officer at a large UK airport often opines that the quickest way to but a major crimp in narcotics importation is to take any young Afro-Carribean type travelling alone aside and invite them to neck a lump of Exlax and then sit on the special toilet.

Can't think why, either...
Neither can I......

Well... Thursday 26th April edition of the Beeb's QT. Diane Abbott is allegedly on the panel finally. Any bets that she will stick to it, or duck out again like she has done in the past???

Well... Thursday 26th April edition of the Beeb's QT. Diane Abbott is allegedly on the panel finally. Any bets that she will stick to it, or duck out again like she has done in the past???
I think she'll suffer a bad attack of diabetes. Again.