Question Time Commentary

The Flabottomus will probably pull out at some stage, but if she does appear the show will be extended by half an hour to let her answer the first question!
And more chairs for her minder/keepers.
Be prepared for off stage whispering, unless she wears an earpiece.

Presumably, as illegals they should all be held in detention and sent back to they last came from.
They always seem to forget, anyway they are gay or Christian so it's against their uman rites bro

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
When I see people like Ash on a programme like QT, my heart sinks a bit. Terry Christian was and is a big gobbed trainwreck with scant detail to back up his bigotry but this one took it to a new level.

She asked for debate, tried to steer it into pointed questions and then refused to 'debate' anything or have any respect for those who disagreed with her by talking over them. She spoke as if education and elocution had passed her by and the waving of those talons did little to help me concentrate on her points.

I think it is telling that the best the left has to offer at the moment is volume rather than content. If only the Tories were a stronger bunch, I'd be less worried about the country's future but God help us if these bigoted ideologues get anywhere near the levers of power.

@udipur Quoted

I think it is telling that the best the left has to offer at the moment is volume rather than content. If only the Tories were a stronger bunch, I'd be less worried about the country's future but God help us if these bigoted ideologues get anywhere near the levers of power.[/QUOTE]

2 Jags has been doing the Shouty all his political life at least. The years have not mellowed him or the volume,in fact the Volume has increased also gasping for oxygen.
He is like that old TV set in the attic that you keep just in case. The volume button is stuck on 'Full' you can't repair it as it's so obsolete they just don't make the parts anymore. You would think the new shouty left would come with a decent remote that has a working mute button,but no now it's in 'Full Surround'
Untill these whatever they are appear on QT I have never heard of them. Why must the producers keep on putting them on,99% of the time it ends up like this week's just a lot of shouts finger wagging talking over,oh and lots of posts on Arrse

Lots of people are obese, lots of food is wasted, lots of supermarkets make lots of money- ergo, lots of people are stupid. Sometimes people need protecting from themselves.

Food waste is a problem- morally because good food is wasted- but more importantly, materially, as irreplaceable resources are wasted to unnecessarily produce the stuff.
Lots of people are obese, lots of food is wasted? However, immoral not to eat every last scrap of food purchased. Do you see a conundrum?

Supermarkets make lots of money because they are large businesses; their profit margin in UK is 2% to 3% which, ergo is not vast.

People need protecting from how they spend their money? Back to 1940s/50s and food rationing then?

What "irreplaceable resources" are wasted? Once product purchased it's owners choice what to do with it; is wild bird food a wasted "irreplaceable resource"?

You appear to be a communist.

Last edited:
Is she [Ash Sarkar] wearing those nails for a joke?
+1

Her nails look juvenile, but then she does appear to have the intellect of a 4 year old - she wants luxury communism, there's an oxymoron.

Abbott and Farage not on, as previously advertised.
Oh, and a very small audience at JCB.
Farage decided CPAC was preferable

Small audience as JCB is pro Brexit, BBC couldn't find enough lefty remoaners.

Yes Ash is an enormous gobshite and at such an early age. Still she has the blue nails , huge earrings and a very amusing view of how the country should be run.
...and moonlights as a lecturer - I pity her students paying for "education". She's as dire as Richard Murphy.

Dimbers just u fairly puts down a good point.

The kfc logistics issue is a great example of change being badly managed. The govt. Has a lot to do in sorting out basic processes and practices
Yes, bad management with no disaster recovery & adaptation plan.

Wrong: KFC told franchisees they could not source elsewhere.

Result: lower franchise payments and some may go bankrupt. A lose-lose strategy.

Correct: franchisees may source from approved suppliers eg Aldi, Asda, Booker, Costco, Lidl, Makro, Morissons, Sainsburys... A win-win strategy.

British Steel? Her text books are out of date. BS --> Corus --> Tata
It's Corbyn's plan: back to 1970s when UK was emulating USSR, or 2018 Venezuela.

Out of interest, why is the government responsible for 'basic processes and practices ' in the commercial supply chain?
It's not, but Gov't is more incompetent than KFC in basic processes and practices
in supply of Gov't services.

Example: PIP application.

Lots of people are obese, lots of food is wasted? However, immoral not to eat every last scrap of food purchased. Do you see a conundrum?

Supermarkets make lots of money because they are large businesses; their profit margin in UK is 2% to 3% which, ergo is not vast.

People need protecting from how they spend their money? Back to 1940s/50s and food rationing then?

What "irreplaceable resources" are wasted? Once product purchased it's owners choice what to do with it; is wild bird food a wasted "irreplaceable resource"?

You appear to be a communist.
No, not communist. Just not stupid. The idiocy lies not in not eating the huge amounts of food that is produced but that such a surplus is produced in the first place. As for irreplaceable resources, how about fuel for one? It’s not that difficult to work our surely?