Question Time Commentary

She was introduced as Novara Media. The BBC would have done it's research before hand (Yes I'm being sarcastic) according to the article it's 'Yoothtube' channel has only 14000. Viewers I wonder why that is (Yes still being sarcastic)
An intersting comment in the article:

They set up a new company this morning.
Presumably by not filing any annual returns, they avoid paying tax on their profits.
Seems that they want to play the same tricks as those nasty capitalist companies they love to criticise so much!
Bunch of lefty hypocrites!

'We failed last time brothers and sisters but this time we'll do it right!'
Good luck with that plan, if you can't even file a return I doubt the running of any company is something they could do...ever.

Sorry, I dont have a source I can show you. The info comes from a TV article.
This is how I saw the idea working from the article.
When people are trafficked to the UK the traffickers steal their passports and documents. If the trafficked person escapes or is freed by police or immigration etc they cannot then get work as they have no documents, plus they often have massive trust issues due to having essentially been used as a slave.

The CO OP have a scheme than can work with trafficked people, somehow get round the usual employment laws that a person has to show ID or a right to work in the UK. The most important part of the scheme imho was that only the people who ran the scheme and (perhaps) the area manager get to know the new worker is on the scheme. The other employees in the shop arent told. This is to keep the new employee safe from bullying, being found by traffickers or simply being treated any differently.

It is designed to give them a wage, build their trust in humanity and allow them to contribute to society.

Easy on the eye, scratchy on the brain.
Too true. Like cheese grater ear muffs. Why are Tinted One female commentators so interruptive & shouty?
At least..did anyone else spot it....she wore JCB colours.;)
Black underthings / bright yeller top. Blended with the big Traaachtors behind. Clever but to what avail I'm unsure.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Looking forward to next week with Flabbott and Farage onboard. Should be a corker.
The Flabottomus will probably pull out at some stage, but if she does appear the show will be extended by half an hour to let her answer the first question!

Sorry, I dont have a source I can show you. The info comes from a TV article.
This is how I saw the idea working from the article.
When people are trafficked to the UK the traffickers steal their passports and documents. If the trafficked person escapes or is freed by police or immigration etc they cannot then get work as they have no documents, plus they often have massive trust issues due to having essentially been used as a slave.

The CO OP have a scheme than can work with trafficked people, somehow get round the usual employment laws that a person has to show ID or a right to work in the UK. The most important part of the scheme imho was that only the people who ran the scheme and (perhaps) the area manager get to know the new worker is on the scheme. The other employees in the shop arent told. This is to keep the new employee safe from bullying, being found by traffickers or simply being treated any differently.

It is designed to give them a wage, build their trust in humanity and allow them to contribute to society.
Presumably, as illegals they should all be held in detention and sent back to they last came from.

Too true. Like cheese grater ear muffs. Why are Tinted One female commentators so interruptive & shouty?
At least..did anyone else spot it....she wore JCB colours.;)
Black underthings / bright yeller top. Blended with the big Traaachtors behind. Clever but to what avail I'm unsure.
Possibly to show she (or someone on her team) cares about the fine details. Missed that myself.