Question thats been asked before.

F ucking hell! Why do people still write- Bliar, Broon, Bruin, ZANULabour, Liarbour, NuLiabour and all the rest of the that shite?? Its f ucking annoying and unneccesary, so why do it? :x

1. Because we know it annoys you.

2. We would hate to be showing them any respect in case they think we like them.

ehhh to the hole with this

rockpile said:

We? You've only got 2 posts and one of them went to the hole.

2. We would hate to be showing them any respect in case they think we like them.
Yeah, got ya! Because Tony Blair and Gordon Brown are on here all the time aren't they :roll: and spelling their names wrong and their political party's is going to REALLY hurt isnt it? :roll:

You my friend, are a trolling c unt :D

OLDBIGHEAD said:
rockpile said:

Yeah, got ya! Because Tony Blair and Gordon Brown are on here all the time aren't they :roll: and spelling their names wrong and their political party's is going to REALLY hurt isnt it? :roll:

No, you're a trolling cunt. A fucking dull trolling cunt at that. Asking fucking bone questions you know have been done before.

You forgot about Cyclops,that's a good one.
Anyway,Mr Brown is a very good freind of mine,and he told me that Tony and him DO come on this site,so they can see what the average soldier in the street is thinking.So there.

OLDBIGHEAD It's 'we' as in all the other people who post using Bliar and Broon.

Is your user name one from your schooldays?

tired_chimp said:
OLDBIGHEAD said:
rockpile said:

No, you're a trolling cunt. A fucking dull trolling cunt at that. Asking fucking bone questions you know have been done before.
Asking bone questions? Hmm, maybe i should have been an RMP. :wink:
You do it quite often as well, and you probably think it makes you funny in some way.

It doesnt.

No matter how much you want it to.

Honestly.

C unt.

rockpile said:

He's clearly a Nottingham Forest supporter, especially of the Clough era.

Sad Sad man.

dingerr said:
rockpile said:

He's clearly a Nottingham Forest supporter, especially of the Clough era.

Sad Sad man.
Often. Especially the way they're performing lately

OLDBIGHEAD. I agree. Your user name is not from your schoolday. Clearly, you didn;t go to school. If you had you would have learned more adjectives.

rockpile said:
OLDBIGHEAD. I agree. Your user name is not from your schoolday. Clearly, you didn;t go to school. If you had you would have learned more adjectives.
Oh dear! Always proof read if your going to criticise someones English.

4/10 Must try harder.

Shocking. Personally I wouldn't take that level of abuse :plotting: