Question thats been asked before.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OLDBIGHEAD, Mar 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. F ucking hell! Why do people still write- Bliar, Broon, Bruin, ZANULabour, Liarbour, NuLiabour and all the rest of the that shite?? Its f ucking annoying and unneccesary, so why do it? :x

2. 1. Because we know it annoys you.

2. We would hate to be showing them any respect in case they think we like them.

3. Because it annoys certain people,and that alone is worth doing it for.

Sorry Rocky,damn my fat slow fingers!

4. to the hhhhhhoooooooollllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................................

5. Bandwagons.

6. ehhh to the hole with this

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

F*ck me,was'nt this done last wee?
    I'm getting Deja Vu,I need a drink.
    To the PUB!

8. If it's been asked before, and no fcuker paid any attention, what makes you think they will this time?

9. Yeah, got ya! Because Tony Blair and Gordon Brown are on here all the time aren't they :roll: and spelling their names wrong and their political party's is going to REALLY hurt isnt it? :roll:

You my friend, are a trolling c unt :D

10. No, you're a trolling cunt. A fucking dull trolling cunt at that. Asking fucking bone questions you know have been done before.

11. You forgot about Cyclops,that's a good one.
    Anyway,Mr Brown is a very good freind of mine,and he told me that Tony and him DO come on this site,so they can see what the average soldier in the street is thinking.So there.

12. OLDBIGHEAD It's 'we' as in all the other people who post using Bliar and Broon.

Is your user name one from your schooldays?

13. Asking bone questions? Hmm, maybe i should have been an RMP. :wink:
    You do it quite often as well, and you probably think it makes you funny in some way.

It doesnt.

No matter how much you want it to.

Honestly.

C unt.

14. No, cant say it is.

15. He's clearly a Nottingham Forest supporter, especially of the Clough era.

Sad Sad man.