question requiring a truthful and unwitty response!

hi, I will be having ADSC quite soon and I was wondering if 2 nails that have fallen is a deferral in the medical at ADSC

You mean you've broken or had 2 nails fall off?

depends why they have fallen off

This is ARRSE. Truthfull and unwitty response !! First posit the problem in good English.

they fell off through injury (football) It's happened before from football and it grew back after a while and is as good as new (big toe) also the toenails that have now fell off were not discoloured nor was there any pain,

shouldn't be any dramas.

they fell off through injury (football) It's happened before from football and it grew back after a while and is as good as new (big toe) also the toenails that have now fell off were not discoloured nor was there any pain,
Did you really need to post the original question?

Really?

P

PrinceAlbert

How the fuck do your nails fall off playing football? Do you have some wierd deficiency or something?? (apart from the 2 nails)

This is ARRSE. Truthfull and unwitty response !! First posit the problem in good English.
where is the bad English in 'Truthful'? t'is the correct spelling

the toenails that have fallen off are not the big toe, and well it becomes loose once studded regularly and eventually falls off :(

where is the bad English in 'Truthful'? t'is the correct spelling
He meant that your post was shit.

the toenails that have fallen off are not the big toe, and well it becomes lose once studded regularly and eventually falls off :(
Fucking diddums.

P

PrinceAlbert

once studded regularly and eventually falls off :(
Are you shitting me? I've played rugby all my life. Punched, stamped, raked, "studded", broken finger, broken nose, black eyes etc. Not once, ever, has a toe nail or finger nail for that matter, decided it's time to bug out.

Are you one of those semi-translucent pastie kids that I used to pick on at school?

Odd that the threads with a demand for sensible or no piss taking end up with so much abuse on them. I wonder why that happens?

M

Mark The Convict

If you do a lot of walking/running, you can have nails come off; I've lost a couple that way, and I've heard of it happening to others. Alternatively, walk around the Nile Valley barefoot and watch them all fall off. Then you can come back and post another poorly-titled, semi-literate, fucking idiotic thread about it.

Won't that be fun?

All toenails being permanently present and correct is a firm pre-requisite for Army service.

No toenails, no job.

Sorry.

If you are crying over the loss of a few toenails then this is probably the wrong carrear.

If you want a sensible answer this is definatly the wrong place to post.

Latest Threads