Question regarding Petroleum Op

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Big_Bazza, Sep 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello, i was wondering if anybody could give me a bit of an insight to this job? from someone actually doing it now... the sgt @ the careers office has advised me this would be a good career move for the short term anyway just after a bit of advice, dont need any sarcy comments! :) ( seen alot of these from new people asking questions )

thanks in advance.
  2. Drop me a PM mate
  3. No don't drop him a PM..... he's in recruiting.......he lies like a NAAFI watch. Drop Melchett a PM he is the RLC moderator and he decides who is what trades and such stuff, if you want to be a petsop you is gonna have beg real hard now my friends ha ha cos man he is not so happy now that petsop is gonna get more monies than he is doing!
  4. Cheers : )
  5. Do one Egg welder, just because you couldnt get past week one
  6. Be a Pet op you to can become a bowser mong
  7. PM me, im actually doing the job....not like MSI who is filling in JPA claims for mileage allowances or BPS who is filling out Guard Rosters and the CO's interview book!
    Only the other day i had my hands on a Hamworthy pumpset starting handle, a 4" Armd hose and a "wet" TFC dipstick.....and it was all under a large Camnet!
  8. its amazing what Pet Ops can bully a Driver into doing, Bore off Trog