Question regarding arm/sleeve badges.

Was just reading thorugh one of the magazines I got from the AFCO and noticed some badges on soldiers arms and I would be interested if anybody can tell me what they mean?

The 1st one was a black badge with a red diamond on it and a stag/deers head inside the red diamond? (the soldier with this was wearing a rifles cap badge so im presuming its something to do with the rifles.)

The 2nd one was a green badge with the ace of spades on it and the number 12 inside the ace of spades?

Anybody know what these are?

bataz said:
Was just reading thorugh one of the magazines I got from the AFCO and noticed some badges on soldiers arms and I would be interested if anybody can tell me what they mean?

The 1st one was a black badge with a red diamond on it and a stag/deers head inside the red diamond?

The 2nd one was a green badge with the ace of spades on it and the number 12 inside the ace of spades?

havent got a clue mate but have you googled them at all ?

I dont know but maybe their Division/Brigade?

bataz said:

The 1st one was a black badge with a red diamond on it and a stag/deers head inside the red diamond?

the 2nd one is a brigade tac flash of 12 brigade

Pob02

War Hero
Book Reviewer
First is 145 Brigade. It'll be somebody from 7 RIFLES.

Oh and it is blue, not black

Latest Threads