Question re transfer to RAMC

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by newlynpirate, Jan 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Sirs,Ma'am, Ladys and Gents.

    Can a JNCO re badge if he is P3LE ?
  2. Yes you can as long as you meet the minimum standards as laid down in the PULHHEEMS Admin Pamphlet for the trade you wish to transfer into. Although it will be up to the receiving manning and records department if they will accept the risk of a downgraded soldier. If it is a temp grading then they may defer the transfer untill you are upgraded or take you "at risk" if they are really short in that particular trade or the course timing means you would have to wait too long in limbo. Hope this helps
  3. i believe that you can't as the ams won't accept downgraded. a friend of mine is p3fe and was turned down by records this year for this reason, however i stand by ready for correction
  4. :? I'm sure i just said that :? :?

    Although if that's a WAHH then consider me WAHH'd :oops:
  5. no its a fare dinkum question mate.