Question on stores and accounting

Hello fellow arrse members. I am after some information on stores and accounting.

Main questions are as follows
How often should stores should be checked.

Should there be a 100% check after deployment/exercise.

should the stores be checked and sealed before annual leave for instance Xmas.

How often should the chain of the command do their checks.

or if you could even refer me to the document that would be a great help

Hello fellow arrse members. I am after some information on stores and accounting.

The relevant JSP will give you the correct and up to date answers. Used to be Material Regulations for the Army.

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

what are you planning to ‘lose’?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This thread just proves that there are some threads that @stacker1 won't jump on! :) *

* I hope.

The relevant JSP will give you the correct and up to date answers. Used to be Material Regulations for the Army.
The relevant policy used to be in JSP Vol 4 Part 2. However, some spazheaded fucktard decided to design the Defence Logistics Framework, an online repository of Policy, glossary and Technical Roles/Responsibilities for MoD Logistics. For example some of the content from the 40 odd page Material Accounting JSP is now spread around the DLF in multiple locations, if you don't know what you are looking for you will have trouble finding it.
I did hear that the DLF is to be replaced (probably back to JSP 886).

The relevant policy used to be in JSP Vol 4 Part 2. However, some spazheaded fucktard decided to design the Defence Logistics Framework, an online repository of Policy, glossary and Technical Roles/Responsibilities for MoD Logistics. For example some of the content from the 40 odd page Material Accounting JSP is now spread around the DLF in multiple locations, if you don't know what you are looking for you will have trouble finding it.
JSP 886 Vol 4 Pt 2.

Your unit Standing Orders should may provide some guidance.

Is this purely for interest or have you been dicked for a stores job?

That is very useful thank you very much

Is this someone putting together a, My Arrse is Covered Defence for an expensive summat wot did go diffy?

No I haven’t

Sounds like you’re in an awkward situation, if you’re not stores trained you can’t be made responsible for them. I do appreciate, however, that making a SNCO or Officer take this on board and take appropriate action will be like pushing water up hill.