Question on Romance

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Jan 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I am in a quandry. I have met this beautiful young lady. She is late 20's, a body to die for with all the bits in the right places. She is intelligent, has a well paid job in the city. She can hold her own in conversation and has no bad habits of which I am aware. We have so much in common. She is witty and funny. She enjoys all the same things that I do, food, wine, music.

My problems is how long should I leave it before slamming into the bitches chocolate love tunnel. Help

2. This should have been done on the first date, start as you mean to go on!! Schooboy error!! I think MDN might be able to help you further!!

3. How long should you leave it?

You mean you haven't done it yet?

4. 3 months. If she is relaxed and trusts you, she is more likely to let you do it again. Without having to resort to violence. Unless she prefers it that way. :donut:

5. Stop pussyfooting and go round her house immediately with a hunting knife and your best balaclava and get on with it. Poof.

6. Grease her box with some of your powerful baby potion as you are sticking it to her in the traditional fashion, and just when it gets exciting, slam it in the wrong hole. She'll soon tell you if it was a bad plan.

7. Next time you see her, surprise her with bum sex she will either say nothing, wimper a bit, if so get in there with a bit of swagger, make it worth it!
    Or she will scream and call you all the cnuts under the sun! but im sure you will agree is worth the risk!
    I would like to add never ask always surprise!

troop

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Obviously she gets to chow down on the old fella afterwards, if she's not bleeding to much, I guess.

9. Well, you're gonna need someone to clean up the poo, so she might as well while she's down there.

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

That's what I was thinking. She had better brush whats left of her teeth as well.

11. Try a finger first whilst doing her from behind and see what reaction you get!!

12. and there was me thinking bum fun and romance were mutually exclusive :? I obviously haven't met the right girl yet :cry: