• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Question on paying of 5 year money

Hello All

Same old story unfortunitly i can't get an anwser from my own Admin office so i'm asking you guy's in here.

I applied for my 5 year money 2 months ago signed the little sheet etc and it was actioned by by clerk well hope it was. After 2 pay's i thought i would have received this by now.
Whats the usual waiting time for this money to be payed, and should i expect it through my pay or does it come seperate????

Thanks in advance

Mike

Can someone give me some advice.

I've chased this up through my squadron Clerk who has resent the bonus application but it now been so long i asked if he can chase it threw phone incase there was any problems or anything.
He said these pay issues with bonus's etc are dealt with by a civi company and we have no contact for them.
I would like to clarify this and see if anyone else has had experience chasing this

Latest Threads