Question On Int..

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by SantaSpud, Nov 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi just thinking about joining the Int corps but heard that they only do the visit to the int corps every 6 months.
    Is this true and if so does anyone have any idea when the next is due?
    Also if I were to fail this selection at the Int Corps would they just arrange a date to start training for one of my other selections or would I have to apply and do the ADSC all over again?
    Answers appreciated SS

2. As I have replied to your other post in the Intelligence board.

You do ADSC, then if sucessful you may end up going on a visit to Chicksands for the intel selection. A bit more regular than every 6 months. Should you pass that they will sort out a start date for basic, with you going in as an OPMI.

Otherwise if you dont pass the Chicksands assesments, they would just sort out a start date for your 2nd/3rd job choices, provided you met the physical requirements for them at ADSC, and also if for example your second job choice required a pass at the TST (technical standards test), you would also need to have passed that. Otherwise you wouldnt need to do the whole ADSC again.