Question on army life.

Discussion in 'Army Professionally Qualified Recruitment' started by moto_psycho, Oct 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you guys do in your free time? How much free time do you generally get, and finally, how many of you are truly happy to be in the army.

Thanks!

*shit, think i posted in the wrong bit

2. And I am definitely not a Journo. Or a student trying to do some lazy research.

At all.

3. I am old and retired now and nobody wants me. But when I was a

comely young lad I used to do a little Morris Dancing in the Sgts Mess.

The Sgts would buy me pints of beer. I was very happy in the Army.

4. Ah yes Morris Dancing. Probably the most popular form of off duty entertainment ever in the British Army. I've still got a few of my bells in the loft somewhere....

5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Ah, but in my regiment, in my day, we couldn't afford for Morris to dance. We had to make our own entertainment, dancing around the maypole, until that swine Cromwell stuck his oar in.

6. The Morris dancing after the call for a naked bar was the most interesting I always thought. All the skipping up and down!!

7. It's birdwatching, making model ships out of match-sticks, and Dogging for me.

8. FREE TIME!!!!, we used to get up 1/2 an hour before we went to bed. But loved the whole 22 years.

CTC

9. WHats wrong with answering the question you cocks

10. You havent been here long have you?

11. What's wrong with your caps lock you cock?

12. ALL YOU INTERNET PISS TAKERS DO IS IS MAKE A PERSON UNINFORMED

IF YOU HELPED MAYBE YOU WOULD FEEL BETTER

13. Ooh I do love it when someone gets outraged over something irrelevant.

I bet your mum used to shag you til you bled. :roll:

14. They are answering the questions. A lot of messes now have morris dancing instead of the more traditional piss ups. Health and safety you see. The MOD are concerned for our livers.

You sound like a right tool by the way. I'd like to kick you in the throat.

15. How did you know I live on the internet, have you been following me home at night? Perv.

Edited to add; How do you MAKE people uninformed?