question help would be appreciated

am i entitled to my full 28 days termination leave aslong as i have no discipiline against me? because as far as i was aware im entitled to it aswell as what ever leave i had left to take but my BSM and myself dont get on and i was due to go on termination leave yesterday but i was meant to take an additional 10days on top of that but he sent me on exercise instead. is there any action i can take against this? as i think myself its out of order. i thought id done enough an just wanted to leave after tours of iraq and afghan on an f.s.t but he has been tryin to make my life hell this last year and still trying to now but not sorting out my de-kit which has to be done through him and also sign my clearence chit.

once again any help would be great as i think this is all a bit childish from a wo2 to a gunner many thanks

Go through your CoC. Your officer/ SNCO should advise you.

GBTD

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

"When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table"

iv tried my s/nco but he licks his ass like its a lolly and hasnt got the balls to cross him as he is after his promototion an my t/c is never about or any officer tbh :/.. i think the easiest way is to leave obn my own terms as its down on the system that i should be on leave an just go striaght to the rqms anb do it through him

Try your RCMO then.

GBTD

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE

"When the going gets tough, the tough hide under the table"

Some information for you, straight from JSP760

ENTITLEMENT
19.002 Service personnel are to be granted 20 working days’ Terminal Leave on completion of their commission/engagement. Also, although it is a concession at the Commanding Officer’s (CO) discretion, Terminal Leave should normally be granted to Service personnel leaving prematurely (eg. on PVR, pregnancy or compassionate reasons). Subject to the maximum Terminal Leave period of 20 working days, Service personnel whose service is terminated prematurely are to be granted 1 day’s Terminal Leave for each complete month of service, provided that they will have completed a minimum of 6 months’ service. Terminal Leave, however, is not normally to be granted to Service personnel whose service is terminated prematurely for misconduct.

19.003 Where Service personnel serving outside the UK have applied to serve their last six months in the UK and for Service reasons their applications is declined by their career management staffs they are exceptionally to be granted a total of 40 working days Terminal Leave.
LEAVE PLANNING

1.003 Coherent personnel leave planning is a function of the Chain of Command. Where possible, Service personnel should be allowed to take leave at the time of their choosing. Absence from duty is authorised or withheld by the CO as the exigencies of the Service permit. Authorised absence from duty affects the morale both of Service personnel and their families and should be withheld only to meet operational requirements or exigencies of the Service.

1.004 It is MOD policy that COs enable their personnel to take the full 38 days’ Annual Leave Allowance (ALA), unless this is unavoidable due to operational requirements or exigencies of the Service. From 1 Apr 09 Service personnel are entitled to 5.6 weeks’ annual leave under the Working Time Regulations (WTR) (equivalent to 28 days’ annual leave per year) COs are expected to plan so far as reasonably possible to allow personnel under their command to take the full leave allowance. Any refusal to allow personnel to take their full leave allowance must be justified by the CO under single-Service arrangements . Likewise, Service personnel are responsible for following the correct procedure when requesting, notifying and recording Annual Leave. They are expected to plan their leave in a responsible manner with due regard to their Service commitments and are strongly advised to make adequate insurance arrangements against the possibility of last minute rescheduling or cancellations as a result of unforeseen and unavoidable Service requirements . Commitments and planning staff must ensure that there are periods within each year where formed units have the opportunity to take annual leave.
LEAVE ON A PROPORTIONATE BASIS

1.005 Service personnel joining or leaving the Service are eligible for leave on a proportionate basis. For example, when personnel join the Services part way through the Leave Year their Annual Leave allocation will be calculated using the formula: number of days left in the leave year divided by 365 (366 in a leap year) and multiplied by 38. Similarly, the Annual Leave allocation for personnel who plan to leave the Services part way through the leave year will be calculated using the formula: number of days from the beginning of the leave year to the date of exit from the Service divided by 365 (366 in a leap year) and multiplied by 38. The resulting figure will then be adjusted accordingly to reflect the number of Annual Leave days already taken. In both cases any resultant fractions should be rounded up to the next complete day. Periods of unpaid absence do not count when calculating Annual Leave. The Service person will see the amendment to their ALA when they apply for the Individual Leave Allowance the first time after an amended date of arriving/leaving the Service has been entered into JPA.
RECALL FROM ANNUAL LEAVE
1.007 Service personnel should be recalled from Annual Leave only for the most compelling reasons. For example, it might be necessary to recall members of the Armed Forces on Annual Leave in the event of heightened tension or an emergency. Annual Leave may be resumed at the discretion of the CO. Any periods of cancelled Annual Leave will be credited to the Service person’s ALA.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT REFUSAL OF LEAVE

0.009 Complaints under the internal redress of complaint procedures must be submitted in writing within 3 months from the day on which the matter complained of occurred.

Unless I'm missing something, then you are on your way out. if that is the case, why get bent out of shape over another few weeks.
I was due to get out as soon as I arrived back from Bosnia, and start my new job two weeks later, but due to an admin cock up I nearly missed my start date. It was a massive deal at the time, but now, fifteen years later, its just another story I have to tell.

When I left I had about 6 weeks to go when a TSM sent me on an exercise which resulted in me getting crushed by a gun, albeit not to serious injury I couldnt leave the Army until I passed a medical so I was in for an extra three months, a bummer at the time but like LBE said in years to come it will mean nothing and its a story to tell.