Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, May 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a unit of measurement.

How many boillies can you get in your cavernous cnuts so that it still shuts without too much inner lip hanging down.

Cheers

2. I reckon I can get a sections rations worth not including the green ones, I fcuking hate the green ones but i'll substitute them for a boil in the bag corned beef hash and a map case.

3. Metric or Imperial?

4. Cheesy tuna ones tend to melt and dribble out.

5. Where do you keep the green ones then?

6. Does this relate to the fact that biscuits browns 'clog you up'?

7. I sellotape them to my eyelids.

8. Since when did they do Cheesy tuna boilies.

Rat packs must have changed since my day.

I'm knocking one out at the thought of Cait in the lunge position popping sweets in her gink...... then standing at the top of a flight of stairs and fanny farting them out into my hungry gob.

9. Watch out for the corned beef curtain hash then MDN, and think yourself lucky its not treacle pudding as it would take your head off!

10. If it had just been fired out of Caits fcuk funnel I can think of worse endings.

11. If the thought of cheesy tuna doesn't do it for you, there's always the old tradition of digestive mixed with condensed milk and chocolate... all tastes like cheesy tuna once gink processed. :wink:

12. are we talking actual 'numbers' of sweets or did you want it in tons??

13. Here ya go MDN:

[​IMG]

Linky

14. Surely, the boilies would make the ladies front bottom grimace like a new recruit with his face taste of screech ? thus only allowing minimum boilies insertion.

15. Box marbles,

Lay the 'cream whirl' down against the pavement egdge, knickers off.

Nearest marble ( played with finger and thumb ) to the, 'grumble and grunt' gives the short player a free shot with a ball bearing.