Question for the ladies (sexual fetish)

Now, let me begin by saying that I am no pervert and do not condone this type of dressing up.

On the topic of 'dressing up, role playing' fetishes, here I am sporting a nappy I bought from a local sex shop;how is this sexy and get you in the mood? Now come on, dont be prudish, having purchased it from a shop, there must be a market......

dont mention my man boobs, their a sore subject at the moment. I think I need some Sudacrem

Funky.....you've posted on the wrong thread mate!

do a search on the word "Mong" and you'll find it no worries.

I, personally speaking, do without the nappy........mrs dees doesn't mind as long as I sluice out my boxers before depositing them in the washing basket...

8O

Now wrap a burberry scarf round your neck and that will do it for me!!!

Advice: Try a 40C bra!

Bloody hell FNB, you are "Family Guy" do you have a talking dog? 8O :D

Micky_Dees said:
Funky.....you've posted on the wrong thread mate!

do a search on the word "Mong" and you'll find it no worries.

8O
Please, Sir, I am no mong, simply in tune with what the ladies like.

I thank you.

Please, who ever PM this to me, no more, I have just vomitted. All over my nappy.

And the ladies like nappies? 8O :roll:

I must be the exception to the rule then cos looking at that pic made me want to throw up.

This thread just reminded me that last night I saw a bloke dressed as superman outside Cheeks! Now THATS sexy! :D

rrbitch said:
FunkyNewBlood said:
Please, Sir, I am no mong, simply in tune with what the ladies like.

I thank you.
Ladies like, what ladies have you been with then??????? Normal ones????? I think not!!
Stop kidding yourself. What is the only thing you've never had, but secretly desire? I think we all know the answer......

a sense of humour transplant?

just a guess, now please, stop having a go at me and making snide remarks, im happy with my nappy. and so are all the real ladies

I find that this outfit gets the ladies going, I'm constantly fighting them off.
Perhaps you need a change of image.