Question For Readers With American Military Contacts

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Not_Whistlin_Dixie, Aug 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Robert Chapman writes a stock market letter.

It asserts that all leave for US Army personnel stateside has been canceled starting next month.

I hit Google News and the only thing that came up was Chapman's letter.

I find lack of confirmation elsewhere suspicious but the way things are these days you never can tell.

Anyone know anything about this?

2. If I had loads of Bacofoil , which I don't , I'd question why Bluppet was secretly on holiday at the same time as Bush. Just a co-incidence their holidays co-incided?

Conspiracies are fun, but I can't see them going into South America just yet.....

3. Don't use Bacofoil. It is a conspiracy by the manufacturers to help the Government and the UN and the Masons spy on your thoughts. Use Wilko own brand heavy duty turkey roasting foil. it has little diamond shapes in it about 7mm on the long axis and 4 mm on the short, they form a mesh which keeps the majority of your thoughts inside your head if you line a balaclava with it. Make sure it is natural fabric though, acrylic magnifies the signals and you might as well have saved the money then and just bought something like Tesco value brand really.

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

5. Our USLO was baffled when I asked him a few minutes ago (prompted by this thread).

6. Sure...the boys are only getting to Paraguay to scout for baseball players
    amongst the Triple Alliance...especially the Chacos... and to do exibition games with the Lads at Manta.

They're just building the new 'Cubas Graus' stadium (next door to the new 'super walmart')...and some of old man Silva's 'under the table' prospects (as soon as they pass the medical tests) may join the fun...besides that... the old 'Stroessner' Coliseum was not air conditioned and served only warm beers.

(Although this time... there will be no special sky box for Chaves!)

:)

7. Not true. Everything we are doing now is getting ready for the next round of elections in Astan and Iraq. The only one I know of who is calling for action in Venezuela is Pat Robertson, who today called for Chavez's assasination.

8. Thanks, gents. Chapman gave the story a South American slant but I was thinking in terms of an as yet unannounced fireworks display to take place over Tehran.

I heard that too. I only wonder whether that was Mr. Robertson's personal inspiration or Important People told him to say it.

9. The voices in his head. :(

10. I saw it tonight . Oh he has definitely got an Alien hoop-a-joop in his butt.

11. Pat Robertson is on his own in this.
    He's going in as man in black

12. I work with the spams (ngggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh) and they don't know anything about this