Question for Forces Pension Society

I left the service in April 2013 with an immediate pension. I left then thinking that I would have benefitted from the annual increase that normally falls in each April. My Baldrick levels of cunning were undone when HMG announced that the pension would be increased in July, or some other later month.

So I imagine that there is a small cohort of military pensioners (what - I am only 54), who dipped out. My question is, will we have the CPI annual increase applied to our pension in April 13, which we would not have normally received, had we had the normal April pension increase. If not those who fall between the normal pension increase date of April, and the delayed one, really do dip out.

@Forces Pension Society
I left the service in April 2013 with an immediate pension. I left then thinking that I would have benefitted from the annual increase that normally falls in each April. My Baldrick levels of cunning were undone when HMG announced that the pension would be increased in July, or some other later month.

So I imagine that there is a small cohort of military pensioners (what - I am only 54), who dipped out. My question is, will we have the CPI annual increase applied to our pension in April 13, which we would not have normally received, had we had the normal April pension increase. If not those who fall between the normal pension increase date of April, and the delayed one, really do dip out.

Latest Threads