Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for current Rozzers

Strange how his mum never remembers the blessed Stephen as a drug dealer who strayed into the wrong post code.
my other callsign got a lifetime ban for repeating something the officer on the scene told me, you lucky bugger

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Strange how his mum never remembers the blessed Stephen as a drug dealer who strayed into the wrong post code.
It's now the beginning of Nov and I as watching telly this afternoon and lo and behold, Mrs Lawrence, along with a bevy of Slebs and ethnic people, turn up on the screen to let us know that the Sainted Stephen's Day is on April 22 2021, 6 bloody months before! I'm hereby giving notice that it's St George's day on April 23rd for those interested.

It's now the beginning of Nov and I as watching telly this afternoon and lo and behold, Mrs Lawrence, along with a bevy of Slebs and ethnic people, turn up on the screen to let us know that the Sainted Stephen's Day is on April 22 2021, 6 bloody months before! I'm hereby giving notice that it's St George's day on April 23rd for those interested.
Is your internet nearly four weeks slow?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
No, but my telly might be seeing as it was the first I'd heard of it, I try not to read anything about BHM.
I googled it as I thought it was on St George, the racist day

my other callsign got a lifetime ban for repeating something the officer on the scene told me, you lucky bugger
The area in London where he was killed is a surprisingly hideously white enclave- or at least it was at the time-and the local "soft" ie cannabis trade was pretty much purely in the hands of a bloke called Clifford Norris, a really horrible piece of sh*t.

Customs captured him back in the mid 1980's but he clearly maintained a hell of a lot of influence and as the saying goes, apples don't fall far from the tree.

Enter stage left a trio of 3 young black lads thinking there's a potential market for their gear...

Early 2000's we had a coke job based on the railway arches around Millwall FC-anyone getting a train to or from London Bridge can spot that there's lots of small businesses tucked away in these places.

After day 2 of being out on surveillance doing little more than lifestyle, a decision was made that only white officers would work in the area.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads